Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Davis station data output ?

Les Edgecumbe

Posted

1. I would be very interested to know the data protocol for data being output by an obsolete Davis Weather Wizard III. This is in connection with 2. below.

2. A friends son  is inheriting my old but working Weather Wizard III, but it needs a Davis data logger to send the data to a PC. Ebay prices are prohibitive for this project so am looking for somebody with a redundant logger for sale.

TIA

Les Edgecumbe

Devon, England.

p.s. unable to insert a photo of the item. Will try later.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: An Alpine climate - snowy winters and sunny summers
1 hour ago, Les Edgecumbe said:

1. I would be very interested to know the data protocol for data being output by an obsolete Davis Weather Wizard III. This is in connection with 2. below.

(SNIPPED)

Hello Les,
A warm welcome to Netweather. I'm not sure this is the best place in the forum to post your question. If you don't get an answer maybe try here:
https://www.netweather.tv/forum/forum/70-weather-stations-and-equipment/

By the way, to upload a photo, click on the "choose files" option when you are in the "Reply to this topic" box, then go to photo on your laptop, highlight it and click "open". It will upload to Netweather and appear as a thumbnail photo. Then put your cursor in the place where you want the photo to appear in your post and then click on the + of the thumbnail.

Good luck. :oldsmile: