Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

NW Storm Radar App Suggestion

Tim

Posted

Any chance we'd be able to change the map background colour? I was out chasing in the West Country last Tuesday night. NW storm radar is obviously one of the best apps to use but there was one problem. I have a fairly large screen on my phone and the glare of the app with it's light background was a bit distracting whilst driving. I like the map style background because I can see where I am and the road options but can we have an option to change the background colour?

Tim

Posted

Hi @Tim, thanks for the suggestion. I'll add it to the wishlist, although our hands may be a bit tied in that it uses the native google maps functionality, and I'm not too sure how much customisation is possible on it. 

On a similar subject, I'd recommend moving over to our newer Netweather radar app, as any improvements are likely to go into that rather than the storm radar which is on an older codebase and less likely to get new features etc at this point.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.netweather.netweatherradar&hl=en_GB