• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a huge storm yesterday afternoon.

Picture of last nights supercell in Edinburgh taken from portobello beach 

Satellite infra red imagery from the early hours of this morning showed quite a dark core for the low pressure system out in the bay of Biscay. I would take this to show that the low pressure system w

Posted Images

Looks like Lincoln is going to get some good lightning imminently. Seems like we have a little low pressure system forming judging by the precipitation radar?

Maybe we will catch those same storms later... in the meantime still a lot of flashes to the distant east. Seems to be more towards Preston and Withernsea though.

Can't believe that yet again not so much as a sniff at some rain, never mind a storm. It's as bad as 2018 in terms of below average rainfall, August is traditionally a wet summer month in this part of the country. 

1 minute ago, ChezWeather said:

Football abandoned at Grimsby due to torrential rain and T+L

I live behind the ground and I can see why it's off as the rain is biblical. Feel sorry for some Macclesfield fans though as their bus broke down on the way and they only got here about 25 mins ago.

Cheers Glenn 

• Like 2

Looks like some good storms going on. Enjoy! That video from dapick2002 seems to show a well electrified storm. Thanks for the video.

Dry, boring, here in Reigate. Met Office Yellow Weather warning out for Surrey for Severe Drizzle. Time to take cover I guess...   ?

• Like 1