Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

UK Storm and Severe Convective Forecast

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
UK Severe Convective & Storm Forecast - Issued 2019-07-25 09:27:06
Valid: 25/07/2019 0600 - 26/07/2019 0600
CONVECTIVE / STORM FORECAST - THURS 25 JULY 2019
Click here for the full forecast

Check the full storm forecast here

• Like 2

Posted

I've only just signed up as I am particular anxious about pending thunderstorms in my local area. Tuesday night was pretty bad (Oh BTW I should mention that I am a TOTAL WUSS when it comes to lightening, thunder, gunfire, cars backfiring, fireworks etc) and I'm worrying about what may occur tonight. I would be grateful if you could let me know what is predicted for Bracknell area tonight please. TIA

Posted
12 minutes ago, Shutah said:

I've only just signed up as I am particular anxious about pending thunderstorms in my local area. Tuesday night was pretty bad (Oh BTW I should mention that I am a TOTAL WUSS when it comes to lightening, thunder, gunfire, cars backfiring, fireworks etc) and I'm worrying about what may occur tonight. I would be grateful if you could let me know what is predicted for Bracknell area tonight please. TIA

Wrong forum to post in - it's impossible to nail these storms down with any accuracy though I would say the more severe storms look much further north. Anything could happen though.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: An Alpine climate - snowy winters and sunny summers
3 minutes ago, Shutah said:

Oops, sorry about mis-post … please advise which Forum to ask (thank you for your reply)  

Hi Shutah. A warm welcome to Netweather. To discuss actual or upcoming weather for your location I would suggest you post in the Southeast and East Anglia Regional Forum. Click on the following and then go to the last page. :oldsmile:

• Like 1