Southeast and East Anglia weather discussion

4 minutes ago, Hurricane Debby said:

The wind has really picked up here. Amazing !

0 - 27 mph gust in a matter of minutes. rain coming along with it and hopefully a cooler feel

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nightmare last night...power cut, no fans or anything - it was like trying to get to sleep in a sauna. Lightning was flashing all around and as there were no lights in the house the lightning showed u

Out on this morning's walk and as promised this time with camera at the ready. And I was lucky enough to hit the jackpot with this great display of virga from cloud in the distance. And you can see wh

This is not meant to cause offence but I’d appreciate it if you (and others) cease putting a dampener on genuine excitement at the current (and brief!) extreme weather. It’s a weather forum for weathe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Hurricane Debby said:

Whats with the winds ? I've never experienced anything like it

Outflow from the storm system I would imagine, really quite ferocious here now.

Sitting in the garden watching the storms brew and looking at rain today , it looks to be expanding at quite a rate . Dinner in the garden again how wonderful but the flying ants and wasps can do one please .

• Like 4

Next   thing if this carry on heading  our way  will be record flooding and damage to houses as  its looks massive

Just now, James Gold said:

What’s the chances of that big lot building on the western side

Wouldn’t be surprised to see storms further west too, maybe tonight?

• Like 1