South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/06/2019 Onwards

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These I just took of the storm that just came over frome about 20 mins ago  looks like more to come     

This was sent by a friend heading to Wotton u Edge this morning. VID-20191114-WA0000.mp4

Decided to pop down to Mudeford quay  to enjoy this beautiful evening!  Took my camera along and was treated to the amazing display of noctilucent clouds, obviously others have posted about them alrea

Posted Images

13 hours ago, tomdewey said:

I am hoping for some nice dry and warmer weather to come back soon as i like going out to fun fairs and but this Saturday coming up looking i am not going to a fun fair. 

You and me both, Tom.

I've booked the week of the 19th off work, so I'm hoping for some high pressure to settle things down by then.

Partly sunny throughout today and fairly calm. Managed to spend some time wind proofing the garden just now, these winds are not good friends with patio furniture!

Currently 23.5°C and feeling increasingly humid (DP 17.0°C / RH 68%). 

It has remained mostly cloudy and dry this afternoon, the sun did its best to break out briefly earlier... with the temperature peaking at 21.2°C @ 16:02

Currently 20.1°C RH 80%

Edited by CheesepuffScott

Latest radar has really thinned out now. It doesn't look like much is going to fall here and that's backed up by the MetOffice forecast and the charts.

Not sure a warning for rain is needed for these parts.

Edited by Mapantz