Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/06/2019 Onwards

Mapantz

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy winters, warm springs, hot summers, warm then stormy autumn

Mostly clear and already below freezing... -0.3°C @ 22:35..

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Just dropped below freezing here. -0.1°C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Been sitting at 0.2C for the last half an hour lol... just a tiny bit more please!

Posted

I'm up late.. Below zero here by a couple of degrees. Glistening white on top of cars. Almost looks like a slight snow dusting//probably a bit of mist has deposited. Lowest overnight temps in a good while!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy winters, warm springs, hot summers, warm then stormy autumn

Good morning all. Coldest night in a while here too with a low of -2.9°C at: 04:30 however the temperature began to rise afterwards... up to -1.7°C now.

No fog here but a noticeable frost.

Posted

Morning All, after an overnight low of -1.2°C at: 00:22  the cloud has rolled in and the temperature is above freezing as the frost rapidly disappears. Well it's dry at least.

Posted

Slight frost here this morning, but brightening up nicely.
After a 9.4c mid afternoon high, slowly dropped through the evening to 2c at midnight and then to 0.4c at 4am.
On the rise slowly since then, to 3.5c now
Light NE wind overnight, moving to a light Easterly now. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Mapantz said:

A low of -2.1°C here.

It was exceptionally frosty, but within a few minutes it had gone. Now we have rain.

I just saw that on the radar, was anything forecast for today? I didn’t think so, shows what a dire Autumn we are having that rain shows up on ‘dry’ days!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Low of -1.4°C last night so didn’t quite beat the lowest so far. Mostly cloudy so far today with the odd sunny spell. 10.2°C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy Winters, Torrential Storm Summers
2 hours ago, matt111 said:

Low of -1.4°C last night so didn’t quite beat the lowest so far. Mostly cloudy so far today with the odd sunny spell. 10.2°C

got down to -2.1c, was a stunning frost this morning, white everywhere. could be the last we see for a while 

Posted

Surprised it’s 10.2°C here at the moment as it certainly doesn’t feel like it, even if it doesn’t feel as cold as this time yesterday when it was in low single figures already. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk
7 hours ago, Andy Bown said:

I just saw that on the radar, was anything forecast for today? I didn’t think so, shows what a dire Autumn we are having that rain shows up on ‘dry’ days!

I didn't see anything in the forecast, but I guess it was a bit of a small area of rain.

It was just peculiar how quickly it went from a heavy frost to nothing and then rain. It was less than 10 minutes as that's how long it took for my shower.

Posted

8.2°C max today, mostly cloudy after the odd bright spell this morning.

Currently 6.2°C

Posted

Stayed cloudy all day and felt cold despite being a fair bit milder than recent days. Reached 10.2°C, currently 9.5°C