Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

UK to US Chasers/Groups

nsrobins

Posted

With the popularity of storm chasing increasing year on year, we probably have several UK-based groups or individuals out on the plains over the next few months so who are you and when are you active?

It’s actually quite rare to meet other Brits in person - you’d think it would happen more often - but with spotter ID and GPS, it’d be interesting to keep a tag on each other. I’ll leave the NW team to give their details but I’ll start the list off:

Neil Robinson + both daughters (Zoe and Becca): May 23rd to June 4th. Spotter Network ‘Neil Robinson’, ID 47377

?any more

Posted

Bump! I guess if there’s no chasers out this year from the U.K. it might make the roads a bit quieter

I'm chasing with my father in the US, flying to DFW tomorrow. We're originally from the Czech Republic, but I live in the UK so hopefully count as a half UK chaser:-) Our first day will be probably Tuesday if there's anything interesting.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer - Storms Winter - Blizzards
On 11/05/2019 at 10:13, nsrobins said:

Bump! I guess if there’s no chasers out this year from the U.K. it might make the roads a bit quieter

Good afternoon Neil!

Manchester based here!

Driver for the NW/WH Tours:

Driving on:

T4 7th June

Canada tour 14th July

Posted
7 hours ago, mprovod said:

I'm chasing with my father in the US, flying to DFW tomorrow. We're originally from the Czech Republic, but I live in the UK so hopefully count as a half UK chaser:-) Our first day will be probably Tuesday if there's anything interesting.

A fairly active season so far looks to pick up again from mid week after a lull so there’ll be opportunities from Weds I would think with Fri already looking tasty.

I’m out from the 25th (set up day) and long range now creeping onto GFS.