Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

3d Printers

weirpig

Posted

It seems technology and Science are moving at a rapid pace  With medical science seemingly pushing the barriers on a regular basis  3D printers are quicky becoming a powerful tool in all forms of science.  They have  already  produced human body parts  and now it seems a breakthrough has happened with cardiovascular care.  For the first time a printer has produced a heart out of human patient cells  although only the size of a rabbits heart  trials should not be far away from implanting these into animals  and then the holy grail of humans.  All exciting stuff

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/15/health/3d-printed-heart-study/index.html

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and 15-25c

Nano Bots will be next..inject those bad boys into your system to zap cancers and repair injuries or failing organs without the need for surgery.

Posted
Just now, cheeky_monkey said:

Nano Bots will be next..inject those bad boys into your system to zap cancers and repair injuries or failing organs without the need for surgery.

Yes   Ive seen quite a few articles regarding those.   i suppose in the future  if we change/repair our organs quicker enough  then we could in theory live forever.  Infact a few leading experts  expect us to become immortal in someway by 2050/60.   Now just need to solve the balding process  then we really will be clever. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and 15-25c
24 minutes ago, weirpig said:

Yes   Ive seen quite a few articles regarding those.   i suppose in the future  if we change/repair our organs quicker enough  then we could in theory live forever.  Infact a few leading experts  expect us to become immortal in someway by 2050/60.   Now just need to solve the balding process  then we really will be clever. 

honestly i wouldn't want to live forever..i dont have a balding issue so i'm good on that front

Posted

....until the hackers manage to get control of your nanobots and send them all to your nether regions.  And you get an email telling you your testicles will be deleted unless you pay 1 Bitcoin immediately to their account...