Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Blessed Weather

SE and East Anglia Weather Discussions

A beautiful day I’m Rye, the kids have been out all day again which they love this morning was spent watching them dig mud out of the lane and put it in a dumper truck then tip it on each other’s shoes. They come back covered  in dirt but I’m never worried. I like that’s it’s sunny at spring break it’s better that we can get out, my son is frightened of rain so going out can be a problem on wet days or wettish days.

The weather forecast was for 17 here today well it has reached 21 and that’s on the coast.  There has been the sea breeze here which feels slightly warmer. I do love this weather. I’m sure our bbq will be opened up by the end of this warm spell. I hope your all enjoying the sun.

• Thanks 1

The wind from the coast goes on and on and on and on...... Getting *** annoying now! 

Lovely day in Ashford, Middlesex, reached 21C. Much cooler here in Aberdeen this evening but nice weather, nonetheless.

17 minutes ago, stainesbloke said:

Lovely day in Ashford, Middlesex, reached 21C. Much cooler here in Aberdeen this evening but nice weather, nonetheless.

Aberdeen mate? You get about. 🙂

Looking like a warm weekend coming up, nothing exceptional though. 

Looks like another cracking day is on the cards! I wish everyone a great day, and I'm going to our caravan this afternoon for the miniature holiday-thing in Rye. I may see you again later, it depends on whether or not the Caravan has Wifi (I have no Mobile data at the moment).

It’s a beautiful day here inn Rye Harbour, very warm with a lovely warm breeze @LightningLover hope you’re enjoying Rye and the sun. I have a feeling you might be just around the corner from me. 

Its BBQ time for us later we never miss a change to get the bbq out, I think a lot of people are having the same idea as I went to the shop and they had completely rolls.  Some very good posts on the Mod thread a lot from @Frosty. which are very good.

Had a proper sweat on today having a footy kick around courtesy of my nephew. 

Absolutely stunning out there today. 

More of the same to come, long may it continue...