• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pictures from new Brighton around high tide this afternoon

Up Malham Moor earlier today.

Buxton.

Posted Images

Is that lonely little shower showing on the radar just to the east of Isle of Man for real?  It's been stationary over the Irish sea since 10:30 this morning?  Imagine if that was over your house on land....I think it's a radar malfunction.

2 minutes ago, dodgeredee said:

Is that lonely little shower showing on the radar just to the east of Isle of Man for real?  It's been stationary over the Irish sea since 10:30 this morning?  Imagine if that was over your house on land....I think it's a radar malfunction.

Haha I was just looking at the radar and thought it looked a bit random

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, dodgeredee said:

I'd agree doesn't look legit.

7 minutes ago, dodgeredee said:

It's anaprop, no matter what direction the showers are coming from there's normally a bit of anprop around that spot. Set itself up behind a streamer last Tuesday which was a bit annoying.

Liam Dutton has tweeted that the low is pivoting sooner than expected and everything is going south of anticipated.

I wonder if that will promote our Easterly, it’s a damn site colder out there than I expected. 

• Like 1