• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pictures from new Brighton around high tide this afternoon

Up Malham Moor earlier today.

Buxton.

Posted Images

Squall line zipping across most of the north west region now...it won't last long but will pack a punch....Winds switching more of a westerly behind it?  Need something to cool these balmy temperatures down a bit.

Edited by dodge
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Hoping to set off for Llandudno later this afternoon, may leave it until tea time, radar watching for now, nasty up the Orme.

Good luck! ?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, shadowfax said:

Squall line hitting now!

Yeah, pretty impressive stuff but the intensity of the rain again won’t help with the flooding in the valley.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, iand61 said:

Yeah, pretty impressive stuff but the intensity of the rain again won’t help with the flooding in the valley.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen rain like this. There is ice in it too on my veluX. My waterfall is poring like the pump is on !!

• Like 2

Rock FM News

@RockFMNews 5m

Firefighters have rescued people from a car stranded by flooding in #Blackpool caused by #stormciara this morning. People advised to travel only if absolutely necessary.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, shadowfax said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen rain like this. There is ice in it too on my veluX. My waterfall is poring like the pump is on !!

It’s getting pretty serious around these parts now.

I’ve lived in this house for over 20 years and the water pouring down Todmorden Road is the worst I’ve ever seen

• Like 2