damianslaw

North West Regional Discussion 30 Jan 2019 onwards

1 hour ago, itsnowjoke said:

Resorted to watching love island how many times they say “like” in a conversation is ridiculous 

"So I like bought these new shoes from like Primark they are like sooooo comfy. The weather is so like crazy at the moment. It was like scorching hot last night but like this morning I like woke up and I was like sooooo cold my nipples felt like icicles and it rained like so hard I thought I was gonna die. Last night Mark did a like massive poo and it like stunk sooooo bad I like literally like threw up all over Jamie who like screamed like a little girl it was like sooooo f****** hilarious."

Edited by East Lancs Rain

3 minutes ago, East Lancs Rain said:

"So I like bought these new shoes from like Primark they are like sooooo comfy. The weather is so like crazy at the moment. It was like scorching hot last night but like this morning I like woke up and I was like sooooo cold my nipples felt like icicles."

I like it no I really like it😂

9 minutes ago, itsnowjoke said:

Warning we’re out for today and I wouldn’t call that a storm last night 

Not exactly gale force winds but probably the best we're gonna get in this super boring winter.

Despite last years benign winter I remember we had a really violent wind storm in January. Shook the trees like crazy and you could really hear it howling. The wind was so strong it woke me up. Must've been at least 50-60 mph gusts. I would love to get winds that strong again.

17 minutes ago, East Lancs Rain said:

Not exactly gale force winds but probably the best we're gonna get in this super boring winter.

Despite last years benign winter I remember we had a really violent wind storm in January. Shook the trees like crazy and you could really hear it howling. The wind was so strong it woke me up. Must've been at least 50-60 mph gusts. I would love to get winds that strong again.

Not had a storm as bad since the January 2007 one. Had close to a dozen trees brought down on the lane here by that storm. My window panes were literally creaking with the strength of the wind. My anemometer recorded gusts close to 90 mph.

Met office still have wind warnings in force till tomorrow whatttt 

Fine and dry now with sunshine and blue skies

With a high like that, you can guarantee clear blue skies & frost of a night time. I'm looking forward to it, but this has been the worst winter I can remember so far.

20 hours ago, itsnowjoke said:

Resorted to watching love island how many times they say “like” in a conversation is ridiculous 

I too found it so irritating, I switched channels.

Breezy today, wouldn't say it was windy, there was no tree debris on the roads or pavements when l walked to work at 6.30am.  However it is feeling colder, needed my gloves for the walk home. Dry at the moment.

As a cyclist, I have a simple way of deciding whether it's a wind or a breeze; if all I can hear is wind, and struggle to hear traffic, then it's a wind. I too would have classed yesterday as breezy.

15 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

I too found it so irritating, I switched channels.

C r a p    Isn’t it 😁

4 hours ago, itsnowjoke said:

C r a p    Isn’t it 😁

Yep, not bothered with it since.

Wind is howling here.

Gusting here too.  Got blown home from work earlier, the wind stopped me dead in my tracks a couple of times, and l had a job walking in a straight line. Many wheelie bins strewn about,  and a couple of Tesco carrier bags mid-flight. Managed to get home before the rain started.  The rain radar looks very lively north of Bury at the moment.

56 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Gusting here too.  Got blown home from work earlier, the wind stopped me dead in my tracks a couple of times, and l had a job walking in a straight line. Many wheelie bins strewn about,  and a couple of Tesco carrier bags mid-flight. Managed to get home before the rain started.  The rain radar looks very lively north of Bury at the moment.

Have you become Mary Poppins now 😂

4 hours ago, itsnowjoke said:

Wind and rain

Fear not mate, it's coming...........

snow.jpg.c013edf1f7402d5e91c2c57b89a9db8d.jpg

12 hours ago, Day 10 said:

Fear not mate, it's coming...........

snow.jpg.c013edf1f7402d5e91c2c57b89a9db8d.jpg

I don't know when, but it's coming 😆

2 hours ago, Day 10 said:

Loving your optimism 🥶🥶🥶🥶

Hailstoning Here. At least its better than plain old rain! Something different for once.

Edited by pip22

9 hours ago, Day 10 said:

January 2021😍

C.S