Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Model banter returns

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,Thunderstorms mix both for heaven THUNDERSNOW 😜😀🤤🥰
1 minute ago, More Snow said:

you never see me waste beer like that... shocking how he has spilt it all down himself..

JACKPOT! get the orders in before the snow stops them getting the delivery through https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_beer 800px-Snow_beer.thumb.jpg.34a0c9bec1fc3b7a4159c3ba2ad46508.jpg 

and the week we will never forget 

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: The Highlands of West Fife. 650ft ASL. Nr Knockhill Racing Circuit
  • Weather Preferences: Hot N' Sunny / Cauld N' Snawy
  • Location: The Highlands of West Fife. 650ft ASL. Nr Knockhill Racing Circuit
7 minutes ago, Kirkcaldy Weather said:

The dreaded snow-sign-with-snowflakes-vector-illustration-clip-art-vector_csp30841161.thumb.jpg.5fa23cb5a849b2a883e2868ff97402ef.jpg GRBBhYyK_400x400.thumb.jpeg.3e8b7d8ad6b39ae59c85852b5d687d65.jpeg ? hope for better luck for you in any upcoming snow that we get 

You when these blocked charts start getting nearer and nearer tenor.gif?itemid=5297749  Dinae worry @Big Innes Madori will sort you oot! tumblr_nbgcsfmewP1qbgd63o1_500.gif 

An that wiz withoot the Madori!

• Like 1

Posted

small ramp to start off with 1673927570_41B1WLqMtDL._AC._SR360460.thumb.jpg.d6e6327e291e1a43bd2b671da839953c.jpg will get bigger from me if the blocking signal keeps increasing and is slightly nearer by the end of the week (by then @More Snow will be standing outside with beer in one hand and a sledge in the other)  tempresult_ops8.thumb.gif.ea9c8faff3a3d11033d90911f28dc758.gif tempresult_syu2.thumb.gif.9d40361d2faff537f7eac74714d5bfae.gif tempresult_obi6.thumb.gif.167180b7f8606fe6a0edb8d312c57ef5.gif tempresult_kgn0.thumb.gif.1999110a5d493c1777303ac91376ca3d.gif gensnh-10-1-384.thumb.png.f19551623c95a3e8ed3346eb166181dc.png gensnh-19-5-384.thumb.png.7b4fab74768361338eb0605703ae6c58.png  giphy.gif 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kirkcaldy Weather said:

small ramp to start off with 1673927570_41B1WLqMtDL._AC._SR360460.thumb.jpg.d6e6327e291e1a43bd2b671da839953c.jpg will get bigger from me if the blocking signal keeps increasing and is slightly nearer by the end of the week (by then @More Snow will be standing outside with beer in one hand and a sledge in the other)  tempresult_ops8.thumb.gif.ea9c8faff3a3d11033d90911f28dc758.gif tempresult_syu2.thumb.gif.9d40361d2faff537f7eac74714d5bfae.gif tempresult_obi6.thumb.gif.167180b7f8606fe6a0edb8d312c57ef5.gif tempresult_kgn0.thumb.gif.1999110a5d493c1777303ac91376ca3d.gif gensnh-10-1-384.thumb.png.f19551623c95a3e8ed3346eb166181dc.png gensnh-19-5-384.thumb.png.7b4fab74768361338eb0605703ae6c58.png  giphy.gif 

Nope two hands equals two beers lol.. but i must say if these charts come off i may just climb to the top of the big hill opposite my hoose and proclaim it as More Snaw land. thee shall not take me SNAW...

Posted
2 minutes ago, More Snow said:

Nope two hands equals two beers lol.. but i must say if these charts come off i may just climb to the top of the big hill opposite my hoose and proclaim it as More Snaw land. thee shall not take me SNAW...

Planned your activities for the upcoming snaw....

A snaw battle  63769319-ancient-warrior-or-gladiator-ready-to-fight-in-the-snow.thumb.jpg.de8a1715bdc34745a3a7bf0a720777ec.jpg  supply of snaw beer safely stashed in the snaw SnowBeer.thumb.jpg.a12238c0dae37d550bdbcb8163fae580.jpg end the day in snawy style 4_012114124530.thumb.jpg.94f9e2e4392008b886d20df15212f9bb.jpg 

5 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

Winter ...

giphy.gif

wont be dry for long... ikn2xm5ytjn01.gif 

• Like 1

Posted

Posted
39 minutes ago, tight isobar said:

Order of the day..

Ridge making..and wave breaking!!.

4 once now we can turn 2 the operationals..and the supports..

Large scale's have done the breaking open of the pub door!!!..

And the landlord' knows if he kept the lock in on there would be agg'..

And the ramifications ARE....

Mr landlord. You wanted to keep the local p#ss tanks in your estalishment!!.

And syphon there funds!!..

Sorry all there old women' have  turned up..

And the sway of greed..has miss-turned you!!..

And you will be kicked rite in the liveleys!...

Now pop the champers'..because your a xxxx.

a few more days of those blocking charts and this might be appropriate pop-champagne.thumb.jpg.67fc6d1a6a645b04561d5ad9a272d962.jpg

10 minutes ago, More Snow said:

totally lost...am i getting a kick in the knob?? is that due to the MJO ? or is it due to tropical forcing? coz either way i would rather not..lol

you 2 been busy in the pub again giphy.gif 

5 minutes ago, More Snow said:

ive had sleet days projected for FI off this site more times than i care to remember the last few days. im pretty sure my dead cat from my childhood could do better than the BBC. p.s i do so hope you get your sleet day. lol..

a new mission how to sledge in sleet  looking at the wiki page for sleet https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleet ✅ the list has 

Freezing rain ✅ 

Ice storm Half_tick.thumb.jpg.e8d9ec28c25386f22ccb011bc1e3c26b.jpg half tick as wasn't quite a storm but was definite ice

Graupel ✅

Snow 

Hail ✅

ticked after that brief spell we had this winter 

only 1 left to go for me on the winter bucket list 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow. Always Snow.

Nowt tastes better than wine when you’ve stuck them out in the snow to chill some. Adds magic to that there wine it does!!

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow
22 minutes ago, Jemma Croton said:

Nowt tastes better than wine when you’ve stuck them out in the snow to chill some. Adds magic to that there wine it does!!

are you on the wine at the moment

Posted
3 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

I'm on whisky  been a strange day

a mixed emotion day, mixing spirits will help you with your mixed emotions

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow. Always Snow.
10 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

are you on the wine at the moment

Alas no. 2/3 kids went back to school today. 2/3 kids have been puking since 9pm. I’m up and down like a yo-yo dealing with puke-maggedons. Mistakenly brought one to my bed thinking it was a one off... back to school nerves kind of thing. So now my bed is trashed in puke and my mission for the night is to try and prevent them trashing their own beds with vomit when even at ages 6 & 8 they can’t seem to aim it in a sick bowl.

So no... not on the wine. Bloody wish I was though

Ohh if only this happened on a school snow day instead of first day back (trying to make it semi relevant for the thread). Woo snow... much excite/many happy. Models do cold stuff etc

• Like 1

Posted
6 minutes ago, Jemma Croton said:

Alas no. 2/3 kids went back to school today. 2/3 kids have been puking since 9pm. I’m up and down like a yo-yo dealing with puke-maggedons. Mistakenly brought one to my bed thinking it was a one off... back to school nerves kind of thing. So now my bed is trashed in puke and my mission for the night is to try and prevent them trashing their own beds with vomit when even at ages 6 & 8 they can’t seem to aim it in a sick bowl.

Ohh if only this happened on a school snow day instead of first day back (trying to make it semi relevant for the thread). Woo snow... much excite/many happy. Models do cold stuff etc

sounds like a Norovirus outbreak in your household, maybe too late to suggest you wear a mask lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Four true seasons. Hot summers and cold winters.
4 hours ago, Jemma Croton said:

The glamorous life of a parent. I've been there too with the vomiting bug Jemma. Anyway here's a classic cold gif for everyone... 

tenor (4).gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme cold, hot sunny summer's and autumn storms
6 hours ago, booferking said:

Truly an amazing chart and to this day i can't for the life of me understand how i got no snow from that i know I'm in central Ulster but look at that chart

Screenshot_20190107-231305_Chrome.jpg

We only got about an inch or two of snow on the wirral, didnt last long. We did get a good bit back in 2010

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: wintry
40 minutes ago, Minnizi said:

We only got about an inch or two of snow on the wirral, didnt last long. We did get a good bit back in 2010

We got nobbut a sprinkling, pennines got it all and left us I a rain /snow shadow. 

• Like 1

totally nothing to do with weather. just got bbc radio 1 on and they were giving away tickets to go to Wembley to the FA Cup final. the winner?? a Spurs fan... how ironic. and then the presenter says "could you imagine if Spurs got to Wembley" im on the floor crying, some things just crack me up....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

I must say I'm a bit miffed (to say the least) about John Holmes' comments about Ian Currie, on the Model thread just now. Ian has been an "Official" Met Office Observer for many years and has written many books on Meteorology. He has also appeared on Cable TV, giving forecasts. Ian has also written many weather columns, for local newspapers and a gardening magazine. He has also appeared on Channel 4 and Radio 4, talking about Frost Fairs on the River Thames.

Very harsh to suggest, "a bit like another bloke off the TV"!! :nonono:

Wanted to post this in here or PM John, as it's a moan plus I have sent John a very extensive PM, in the last few days.

Regards,

Tom. :hi:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1