Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Paul

Please keep this thread solely to discussing the model output. The model banter thread is available for more loosely model related chat, ramps and moans.

Message added by Paul

Big 3 at day 6, slight nuances between them but overall good agreement generally, liking the vortex lobe dropping into Eastern Europe

F057896A-28DF-4FB2-B523-DE7AD3A5586A.gif

53FAB5AB-2BB3-4406-B301-C82485A66AFC.png

A5123213-6188-4FE6-A0B1-7DD7F9E230DA.png

Edited by Weathizard
  • Like 5

Fantastic ECM up to 192 this morning!

Such a pleasure to see the sight of low pressure in southern Europe.....fuelling our easterly.

The Alps will continued to be buried looking at this run (as we will hopefully).

• Like 7

The ecm looks better than the beast from the east with a longer looking easterly. Hopefully many places that missed the snow in March will get more this time assuming the charts verify!

• Like 7

Just had a dusting of snow tonight!!more forecast for tomorrow night maybe and then more till the end of april!!what a set of runs this morning!!ecm is a huge upgrade!!anyway time for a run!!

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Roger J Smith said:

Not to worry, I am sure Prime Minister Attlee will have a plan for that. 

Very naughty @Roger J Smith 😉

ECM is a beauty too.  My only angst with UKMO is the speed of movement between t120 and t144....I think it’ll be a tad slower and more easterly component involved. 1st time in sometime that we wake up to a non downgrade on the 00z......are we here yet?

BFTP

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

GFS - Incredible

UKMO - Great

ECM - Incredible

I suspect everyone will be having a good morning this morning..

Only the GFSP being a spoil sport.

8 minutes ago, BLAST FROM THE PAST said:

ECM is a beauty too.  My only angst with UKMO is the speed of movement between t120 and t144....I think it’ll be a tad slower and more easterly component involved. 1st time in sometime that we wake up to a non downgrade on the 00z......are we here yet?

BFTP

I feel we are never there until we have snow on the ground nationwide.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, BLAST FROM THE PAST said:

BFTP

Agreed, all roads point to promise on this morning’s models. Checking in on the MetO extended then, underwhelmed to read the output. Doesn’t seem to correlate with what we’re seeing here, especially for the south. Suggests a different pattern to that long fetch easterly. Irritating. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MattStoke said:

Only the GFSP being a spoil sport.

And Icon and GEM.

Edited by Johnp