Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
Snowyowl9

desensitization in overdrive in today`s horror movies.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Just seen this just to compare the scare and being a nervous wreck after watching this,as I saw the first which wasn`t so good as this prequel,and it was on sky at 5pm 15cert no swearing except hell and damn.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5140878/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I watched this movie late at night for the first time at 10.35pm back in 1985,and its scared the bejebies out of me,I was 15....it was a 15cert then....now a 12cert.

If I was to watch the top film back in 1985 it would`ve traumatized me.

Twilight zone the movie today still creepy,but I can watch it ok...good movie.

Today`s movies are far nastier.

Edited by Snowyowl9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/01/2019 at 18:58, Snowyowl9 said:

Just seen this just to compare the scare and being a nervous wreck after watching this,as I saw the first which wasn`t so good as this prequel,and it was on sky at 5pm 15cert no swearing except hell and damn.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5140878/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I watched this movie late at night for the first time at 10.35pm back in 1985,and its scared the bejebies out of me,I was 15....it was a 15cert then....now a 12cert.

If I was to watch the top film back in 1985 it would`ve traumatized me.

Twilight zone the movie today still creepy,but I can watch it ok...good movie.

Today`s movies are far nastier.

is that the one with the demon and john lithgow on a passenger plane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

is that the one with the demon and john lithgow on a passenger plane

Lol yes i think it is   think also it had a peterpan scene   that movie takes me back     also i remember one similar called creepshow.

Edited by weirpig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It was a gremlin on the plane.

The cartoon episode was really creepy.

Edited by Snowyowl9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2019 at 16:23, Snowyowl9 said:

It was a gremlin on the plane.

The cartoon episode was really creepy.

looked like a demon lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

looked like a demon lol

It was the first gremlin I`ve ever seen,until the classic gremlins movie of course.

The last one did give a big scare boo scene by the window.

Edited by Snowyowl9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...