Sign in to follow this  
Summer Sun

F1 2019 season

magnussen  in wall red flag... 6 mins into quili 1 thats the 2nd crash 2nd red flag

2nd red flag.. again looks like wind related sky f1 saying 

Edited by Wiltshire_snow_lover

Mercedes have won the constructors' title for the 6th year in a row as Valtteri Bottas wins the Japanese GP and Lewis Hamilton finishes 3rd

Lewis can become world champion for the 6th time at the Mexican GP on October 27th

I am placing slim hopes for Lewis at Mexico, considering reports he is depressed. I thought he looked down, but often think he's having GF issues (lol).

He is concerned about the planet  in general and was thinking of 'giving it all in'  

For the record, he has just opened a vegan burger restaurant. 

_109245858_gettyimages-1180761425.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton posts on social media urging people to turn vegan and calls the world "messed up".

3 hours ago, Dami said:

I am placing slim hopes for Lewis at Mexico, considering reports he is depressed. I thought he looked down, but often think he's having GF issues (lol).

He is concerned about the planet  in general and was thinking of 'giving it all in'  

For the record, he has just opened a vegan burger restaurant. 

_109245858_gettyimages-1180761425.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton posts on social media urging people to turn vegan and calls the world "messed up".

When I read that the other day I thought it sounded like a retirement speech. He's won so many titles now I wouldn't be surprised if he did though he will probably want to beat Schumacher's records.

17 hours ago, Quicksilver1989 said:

When I read that the other day I thought it sounded like a retirement speech. He's won so many titles now I wouldn't be surprised if he did though he will probably want to beat Schumacher's records.

He hasn't performed at his best since summer I feel and I certainly think he would of liked to beat Schumacher, but all said and done the Championship (for him) should of been in the bag by now and isn't and he's clearly fixated on what ails him. 

And that's not good.

It seems like his want to help protect the environment and his career are coming increasingly into conflict in his mind. Maybe a surprise retirement, or move to Formula E?

Edited by BornFromTheVoid

16 minutes ago, BornFromTheVoid said:

It seems like his want to help protect the environment and his career are coming increasingly into conflict in his mind. Maybe a surprise retirement, or move to Formula E?

Suppose to have said we should all be vegans to protect the environment. As motor racing has such a low carbon footprint it is not worth giving that up. 

In another twist, he just posted his four cars with the caption "Heaven'

Not what a man in despair over the environment would post, surely?

Daniel Ricciardo and Nico Hulkenberg have been disqualified from the Japanese Grand Prix after a protest over Renaults braking system

Lewis wins the Mexico GP and needs 4-points at the USA GP next week to become world champion 

Well Done Lewis today on another stellar performance. It was a narrow win only 2 seconds ahead of Vettel who was 2 seconds ahead of Bottas.

I was happily surprised on Sunday. Get in there Lewis!  What a change on how he was acting on social media only to do donuts on his victory. I can't even ...

But anyway. US next. 

Edited by Dami

With Bottas on pole for today's USA GP Lewis, who starts 5th just needs to finish 8th or higher to become on the 2nd driver to win the world championship 6 times or more

Seb out on lap 8 suspension failure possibly from one of the bumps on the track

48/56 and it's a merc 1 - 2 with Lewis leading. All he needs to do now is get the car home.

Lewis Hamilton finishes second at the USA GP to become 6 times world champion even one

👏🎉

Well done Lewis!

Lewis now level with Michael Shumacher on 6 world title I see no reason why Lewis can't beat his record of 7 

Whoops is all i'm going to say (without spoiling it)

Lewis Hamilton has been given a five-second penalty and drops from 3rd to 7th