2019 Tennis Thread

I think tennis is a good way to loss some weight and always stay in good shape. I am newbie in tennis so, I only starte to play it. I do no know if it helps me to ged rid of my weight. I have goal to lose around 10 kg. If it will not help me I will try to do Body Sculpting Surgery

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jo Konta is through to the 3rd round of the French Open after beating Lauren Davis 6-3 1-6 6-3

A poor performance from Serena in the final  Simona Halep deservedly wins the ladies singles title in just 56-minutes 6-2 6-2 taking home £2.35million

Kyle Edmund made hard work of it in the 3rd but finally goes through 6-4 6-4 6-4

Posted Images

Greek player Maria Sakkari described the line judges as "the worst I have ever seen in my life" in her Fed Cup defeat by Britain's Johanna Konta.

The world number 38 said they "were not professional" in a 4-6 6-2 6-3 defeat in Bath that featured a number of questionable calls. "This is unacceptable. They were making a lot of mistakes," Sakkari said. "We cannot have amateurs."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/47162212

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Andy Murray will “put his heart and soul” into making a comeback to professional tennis, says Judy Murray. The three-time Grand Slam champion underwent potential career-ending hip resurfacing surgery in January in a bid to prolong his career

https://www.skysports.com/tennis/news/12110/11654989/andy-murray-will-put-heart-and-soul-into-comeback-says-judy-murray

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Andy Murray has been given a wildcard to play at the Fever-Tree Championships, Queen's Club next month. He will decide closer to the start whether he will take up the offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Wimbledon will unveil its new roof over Court One tomorrow (19/05) ahead of going into service for this years Championships 

A celebration event featuring Venus Williams and Jamie Murray will take place to mark the occasion 

Today's order of play at Wimbledon

Jamie Murray & Goran Ivanisevic v Lleyton Hewitt & Pat Cash

Venus Williams v Kim Clijsters

Martina Navratilova & Jamie Murray v Kim Clijsters & John McEnroe 

Music will be provided by Paloma Faith & Joseph Calleja whilst the roof is closed

Full coverage will be live on BBC One from 13:00

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

Aye, feels a bit soon for this event, 6 weeks tomorrow until the championships start

on court now, McEnroe/Clijsters v Murray/Navratilova

A great few hours entertainment and all for good causes 

McEnroe hasn't lost it

Heather Watson is out of the French Open qualifying after losing to world number 193 Valentini Grammatikopoulou 7-5 6-7 (6-8) 7-6 (7-3)

Katie Swan is one win away from reaching the main draw for the first time.

Nick Kyrgios is an idiot, childish immature brat, really was expecting this SS, he won't be ill, he just dosen't like clay, Isner and Raonic no better, that horrible wham bam thank you mam style dosen't work on clay

I know it's their choice, but all 3 of them will be in Wimbledon, guaranteed

don't think there has ever been a wham bam thank you mam winner of the French, and not at Wimbledon since 2000, last time a crappy Wham bam thank you mam player won a slam in the mens was 2003