Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mushymanrob

snowflakes

Recommended Posts

snowflakes?... well lets face it, those of us who are doing the name calling are the very ones responsible for the snowflakes.. the boomers and generation x, the snowflakes are OUR children, they are a product of their environment and education system.

we should take the blame for allowing them to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mushymanrob said:

snowflakes?... well lets face it, those of us who are doing the name calling are the very ones responsible for the snowflakes.. the boomers and generation x, the snowflakes are OUR children, they are a product of their environment and education system.

we should take the blame for allowing them to happen.

Only a 'snowflake' would start a thread like this...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those interested  here is  the table of Generations  and years born   quite interesting  

Generation Name Births
Start
Births
End
Youngest
Age Today*
Oldest Age
Today*
The Lost Generation
The Generation of 1914
1890 1915 103 128
The Interbellum Generation 1901 1913 105 117
The Greatest Generation 1910 1924 94 108
The Silent Generation 1925 1945 73 93
Baby Boomer Generation 1946 1964 54 72
Generation X (Baby Bust) 1965 1979 39 53
Xennials 1975 1985 33 43
Millennials
Generation Y, Gen Next
1980 1994 24 38
iGen / Gen Z 1995 2012 6 23
Gen Alpha 2013 2025 1 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't see any snowflakes, only see a sauna. 

A little bit unnecessary . If I want to have a heated discussion i'll post on my village facebook page. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol just about generation x ,found that amusing 😂 none of my kinds are snowflakes 

Edited by Mokidugway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God bless Gen X. I feel like an alien. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dami said:

God bless Gen X. I feel like an alien. 👍

Yep  Gen X   even sounds the best 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a mixture of Generation X and an Xennial (born in 1977) - whatever those both mean!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has to be the most pointless thread on netweather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, snow raven said:

I'm a mixture of Generation X and an Xennial (born in 1977) - whatever those both mean!

Same here... '77.

They all mean absolutely nothing. All dreamt up by our idiot media to shift the blame for [insert non-existent problem here]
to [insert Generation Name here]. Idiot media sits back, watches/reports on the outrage and stokes it from a distance. Then rinse and repeat...

... and we lap it up.

 

Just now, coldie said:

This has to be the most pointless thread on netweather

I very much doubt that. :oldlaugh:

Edited by jtay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, coldie said:

This has to be the most pointless thread on netweather

That Would have been the baps thread ,without doubt the most pointless thread in the history  of social media 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being a tad older than many of you (I'm a 1957-born Baby Boomer!) I can see that things are just as they've always been: media shyte-meisters getting all hot-under-the-collar about whatever the latest 'gem', from an Oxbridge debating soc, is all about...

Was Flower Power not just a bunch of good-for-nothing 'snowflakes' venting hot air? And what are they all doing now? Running the world?:help:

Talk about pathetic insults!😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coldie said:

This has to be the most pointless thread on netweather

I've started a few that beat this hands down 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

That Would have been the baps thread ,without doubt the most pointless thread in the history  of social media 🤔

But baps trumps mine to for pointlessness 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

I've started a few that beat this hands down 😉

Lol you have.   Who was that chap you didnt post anywhere but also started strange thread topics.  252 was always going ballistic at him. 

Edited by weirpig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, weirpig said:

Lol you have.   Who was that chap you didnt post anywhere but also started strange thread topics.  252 was always going ballistic at him. 

well he wasn't a snowy. He wasn't scared to show a bit of welly.

merry bapmas and a happy new bap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baps, buns, paps, batches or willies...Oh dear, I might be wandering off-topic?:shok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dami said:

well he wasn't a snowy. He wasn't scared to show a bit of welly.

merry bapmas and a happy new bap.

A random question  but hey its quiet     whats a bap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, weirpig said:

Lol you have.   Who was that chap you didnt post anywhere but also started strange thread topics.  252 was always going ballistic at him. 

i know who you are talking about, their username sounded like a strain of bird flu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

i know who you are talking about, their username sounded like a strain of bird flu

SARS99?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ed Stone said:

SARS99?

lol yes something like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

baps was hated. Got taken down in the same vein as the politics thread.

If you don't like a thread bang on about it being a weather forum and if they love you it gets closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...