Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 13/12/2018 Onwards

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took the Drone up for a wee shot of Derry this morning. Great to see some snow on the ground.

good luck ireland ?  

Definitely good to see Pom. I really have a feeling that we are going in to the freezer whether or not we see a pile of snow or not then I will settle for ice days and winter sunshine. Here is a few s

Posted Images

Posted

Looking forward to the white pics tomorrow lads, jaffa cakesing rain here! Good luck!

• Like 1
    Posted

Stupid photo update , Derry city centre bit of a bust , not lying , went out for some wood shouts outside dungiven , two lorries stuck just on the way out of town  towards the glenshane..some places could be a well covered by morning

• Like 2

0.8c now turning a little sleety. Took the dog for a walk as it'll be mostly gone later. Measured it properly and 9cm. Not far off 4 inches. Best snow for a while. Looking at the radar it'll stop here in 10 mins or so. More snow chances tonight as well. Anyway got my fix that'll do for tonight lol. Up in 3 hours 

Edited by Donegal
    • Like 1
    Posted

Just looked out. Some dumping of snow! Easily 4 or 5 inches. Seems to be raining now though. Temp 0.7c.

• Like 3
    Posted

Easily a couple of inches at the house this morning. For anyone taking the M2 into Belfast it’s clear from the Bellevue down. Just sleet in Belfast. Amazing the difference a wee bit of height makes. 

• Like 2
    Posted

Morning Ireland.  Glad some of you are seeing some snow.  Just gusty heavy rain for me here at the moment, not going to be  pleasant walk to.work in a minute. Enjoy the snow.

• Like 1