Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 13/12/2018 Onwards

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took the Drone up for a wee shot of Derry this morning. Great to see some snow on the ground.

good luck ireland ?  

Definitely good to see Pom. I really have a feeling that we are going in to the freezer whether or not we see a pile of snow or not then I will settle for ice days and winter sunshine. Here is a few s

Posted Images

Hello strangers....

Some very interesting weather here today, Heavy downpours, thunder and lightning, interspersed by brilliant sunshine. Localised flooding in spots for a time, but quick to dry! 

Looking to do some outdoor spray painting, so need some dry, calm and warmish high pressure to move in soon, looks like next weekend may be a let down, that was my next window of opportunity!

• 2 weeks later...

Will need to. I have grass near ready for baling and I am hoping to make Hay. Have also tuff lying in the bog needing some sunshine and heat.

Been a poor summer so far. Have had the fire on most evenings this June already.

5 hours ago, somofagun said:

Will need to. I have grass near ready for baling and I am hoping to make Hay. Have also tuff lying in the bog needing some sunshine and heat.

Been a poor summer so far. Have had the fire on most evenings this June already.

The outlook does not look good for the month end, into July. Horrendous. 

• 3 weeks later...

Heading to the SW of the island in a weeks time. What's the best guesses of what we could expect down there for the following week? I expect rain and more rain and a bit of wind!!!

image.thumb.png.4239fecb6e4bac8d7482850b9eeba71c.pngWhat a contrast sitting here at 21 degrees in dublin and blue sky sunbathing and i can only imagine what conditions must be like on the isle of man a stones throw away geographically. Ahhhhh another cold beer please.

WEB_radar5_201907271615.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like All Ireland day will be dry, clear skies and relatively calm. I'm happy with that. I'll be happier if by 9pm we're 5 in a row champs. I don't expect many to agree with me here mind you! ?