Jump to content

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 13/12/2018 Onwards


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good luck ireland ?  

Definitely good to see Pom. I really have a feeling that we are going in to the freezer whether or not we see a pile of snow or not then I will settle for ice days and winter sunshine. Here is a few s

Posted Images

Incoming ...

Area of precip of the West of Scotland heading this way to. I reckon the North East of NI might do well this evening if it doesn't weaken. 

Screenshot_20190201-143608_NW Snow Radar.jpg

Edited by ronan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jello said:

Latest meto forecast mentions NI for Sunday. 

 

I really think the MET Office hates mentioning NI. He's talking about tonights weather and not once did he mention the big blob of snow over us on the graphics. Lol

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ronan said:

I really think the MET Office hates mentioning NI. He's talking about tonights weather and not once did he mention the big blob of snow over us on the graphics. Lol

Defiently doesn't like us.   Even with their warnings.  Much prefer NI weather on Facebook.

Anyhow.   Showers look like they are beefing up. Here's hoping East gets something.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jello said:

Defiently doesn't like us.   Even with their warnings.  Much prefer NI weather on Facebook.

Anyhow.   Showers look like they are beefing up. Here's hoping East gets something.

 

Yeah they are definitely beefing up. Hope the East sees something tonight.?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, parrotingfantasist said:

Streamer alert! Its just arriving now. Sleety stuff so far but keep it coming! Should cool quite quickly.

Yeah am a little higher and its snowing!! This could be real good once it gets going!! The sky is black!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ronan said:

 

Yeah am a little higher and its snowing!! This could be real good once it gets going!! The sky is black!!

Ronan show us your snow pictures i know it is snowing or was snowing the big yellow blob was over your head..?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...