Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 13/12/2018 Onwards

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good luck ireland ?  

Definitely good to see Pom. I really have a feeling that we are going in to the freezer whether or not we see a pile of snow or not then I will settle for ice days and winter sunshine. Here is a few s

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, ronan said:

Anything that comes in now looks to be slow moving. That line of precip heading towards the the Omagh area just keeps increasing. Could be a couple of hours worth of snow there?? Liking the look of that big blob to my north west as well. 

Ohhh that would suit me if it happens ?

• Like 1

Only problem is that it seems to be losing intensity as it moves inland. If winds would just shift a little to the north then we would all get some action!

Edited by ronan
  • Sad 1

stained glass window it anyway...the northern arm of those showers is dying off big time. Hopefully the showers further north start blowing in a more. Southerly direction! 

Fermanagh looks to be the sweet spot so far. Was a lot of snow lying around Maguiresbridge when I passed through earlier

Screenshot_20190129_191857_com.android.chrome.jpg

32 minutes ago, parrotingfantasist said:

Goodbye Fermanagh...

image.thumb.png.bfa5246c0ae0cdb8bed71c5a14f69ea3.png

Don't think that streamer is moving in that exact. Direction. Think there's more of a SSE flow so it won't all trail over Fermanagh. Looks great all the same! 

• Like 1