Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 13/12/2018 Onwards

Mapantz

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow
4 hours ago, ForeverPomeroysnow said:

I have zero expectations of anything white for my location Mountain, @Sperrin should do ok though . Tell you what though its getting very breezy out there atm

Fingers crossed Pom! Was out for a walk round the lough there before the rain started and wind would have cut you in two it was that cold. Hopefully a sign of things to come if even colder weather is to follow. In fact, there were some light snow flakes amongst the rain earlier.

20201226_132814.jpg

Edited by Sperrin

Posted

I’d love to see a wee covering this year, more so as our youngest is up on his feet and I would enjoy taking him out in it.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas, I have acquired my taste again for Buckfast wine, onto 3rd bottle in 3 days now 

333E7DC4-2C8B-422B-BC63-1E1D480448A3.png

Edited by Weegaz

Posted

Latest euro4 snow totals to Monday afternoon giving north east snow. Could lowly Antrim town (as in asl) get a touch? Mountain with you up in the hills could fair well.

Posted
4 hours ago, mountain shadow said:

Looks a sleepy slushy mess.

One of those occasions where one place gets rain and 2 miles up the road gets snow.

Welcome to Carnmoney

Posted
1 hour ago, gman144 said:

Latest euro4 snow totals to Monday afternoon giving north east snow. Could lowly Antrim town (as in asl) get a touch? Mountain with you up in the hills could fair well.

I'm in Antrim town. Can I help

Posted

Thats just passing through here now, very strong winds and torrential rain to begin with. Had a look out there and definitely getting a bit sleety and feeling much colder than even half an hour ago.

• Like 3

Posted
Just now, Sperrin said:

Thats just passing through here now, very strong winds and torrential rain to begin with. Had a look out there and definitely getting a bit sleety and feeling much colder than even half an hour ago.

Interesting couple of days ahead radar watching sperrin

• Like 2

Posted
36 minutes ago, Weegaz said:

Interesting couple of days ahead radar watching sperrin

I've got planes, trains and automobiles on here and am in prime position with curtains opened and street light in sight!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas! No sauce for me as I'm 6 months pregnant but I'm sure I'll make up for it next time lol. Just ate continuously instead

Miserable evening here, can't really see as it's dark but last shower sounded a bit sleety or a touch of hail mixed in.

Posted

Temps started falling around 8pm for me. Heavy squal of rain/sleet around same time. Can confirm proper snow shower has just passed through. Roughly 180m asl.

Posted

Snowing and laying here!!

• Like 1