Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 13/12/2018 Onwards

Mapantz

Posted
25 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Are you at sea level?

Yes at work in centre of Derry. Not Much precipitation to come according to met office forecast for this evening and tonight. But hey maybe we’ll get a surprise!

Proper wintry day in north Leitrim. Sleet, snow, an almighty hail shower accompanied by a boom of thunder that almost sent my cat through the ceiling. 
All a bit messy, however, and only brief accumulations. Hoping for slightly better from about 6pm up until midnight when the showers become fewer.

• Like 2

Posted

Light snow showers reaching here but doing very little to accumulate cant see us getting much from this but not fussed as i got my fix Monday, as for the weekend looks like another storm to hit they seem endless at the minute every weekend brings a storm. 

Posted
39 minutes ago, ForeverPomeroysnow said:

Crappy icy roads this morning, some decent covering over the central Sperrins 

Has some sleet/snow this morning too. Tonight looks a decent chance out to the North West, maybe extending into Eastern parts as well.

• Like 2

Posted
7 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Has some sleet/snow this morning too. Tonight looks a decent chance out to the North West, maybe extending into Eastern parts as well.

I love it when you talk weather to me!

5 minutes ago, Donegal said:

Tonight looks better than last night for the NW. A more organised band of snow showers coming in to Donegal around 10/11. How far they track inland is another thing. Donegal/Western Third of NI Sligo Leitrim have the best chance imo. Met Eireann also have snow warning for Donegal sligo Leitrim. 

Will be marginal but more on the snow side of marginal than last night. 

Last night was weird. We had hail shower after hail shower in Leitrim - an inch of hail on the ground this morning. I’ve seen more hail and thunderhail this week than in the rest of my life! Bizarre, but fun!

• Like 1