Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 13/12/2018 Onwards

Mapantz

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy winters, warm springs, hot summers, warm then stormy autumn

Some picturesC4A4A50C-C00B-4B26-97BB-B384FD3A496D.thumb.png.13aff3b28122f78322794133ced3ac17.png2ABA1C29-85E2-48BF-BD7A-446B2432C2A1.thumb.png.5d01983d9f56af739df70ca5099ff5c1.png from my aunt in Kildare

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted

Just above freezing here now with a hard frost to come. Still snow on the grass and verges. 

Posted

Is it seriously snowing in Banbridge? Lol I seen it on FB - CoolFM. I was so getting used to this lovely springlike weather last week. 

• Like 1

Posted

GFS looks pretty solid to take us back in to winter from next Sunday. Haven't been in the Model thread in quite a while so not sure how the other models are shaping up?

• Like 1

Posted
15 minutes ago, ronan said:

GFS looks pretty solid to take us back in to winter from next Sunday. Haven't been in the Model thread in quite a while so not sure how the other models are shaping up?

Came on for a wee look as haven’t been on in ages, thought winter was over, from next Sunday it looks like it’s going to being Ronan.

Plenty of snow potential from Saturday/Sunday onwards with the following weekend potential offering a country wide event.

Was rather looking forward to getting the garden sorted for summer but may have to delay those plans.

8E38DC74-BA6B-4B22-B244-C87517C3CC89.png

Posted
45 minutes ago, Weegaz said:

Came on for a wee look as haven’t been on in ages, thought winter was over, from next Sunday it looks like it’s going to being Ronan.

Plenty of snow potential from Saturday/Sunday onwards with the following weekend potential offering a country wide event.

Was rather looking forward to getting the garden sorted for summer but may have to delay those plans.

8E38DC74-BA6B-4B22-B244-C87517C3CC89.png

Lol I just said to my other half today that I can't wait to get the garden sorted!! It's now on hold for a while. Back to Iceland for some late season Northern Lights hunting in 3 weeks time. Looks like we could be snowed in up there!!

Edited by ronan

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snooow

I love the cold and snow but I'm ready for the warmth now. I was beginning to like the warmer days, all this is gonna do is give me a cold or flu with these dramatic weather changes again 

• Like 1

Posted
38 minutes ago, ronan said:

No interest in the upcoming cold and snow from late Saturday into next week or has everyone had enough of this crap winter? 

Depends on whether we’re going to get meaningful settling white stuff or cold mushiness!!

seems undecided still yet...

• Like 1

Posted
7 hours ago, ronan said:

No interest in the upcoming cold and snow from late Saturday into next week or has everyone had enough of this crap winter? 

Zero interest Ronan, a very disappointing winter given all the so called background signals. In short Winter can go bye bye now

• Like 1