Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/12/2018 Onwards

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice little walk with the hound.

Beautiful looking up towards Peek Tor on Dartmoor this morning ❄❄❄

Guys good luck today -As they say one mans loss is another mans gain - well for once in the UK the south & SW are going to gobble up the Norths snow ? Someone in North Devon / Somerset / Wilt

Posted Images

Just now, noggin said:

I've never had a kebab....I don't like to think what's in them!?

Drink enough alcohol and ask for chilli sauce and you won’t care / notice

NEVER eat one sober though!

1 minute ago, noggin said:

I've never had a kebab....I don't like to think what's in them!?

In my case,in me is a wicked sense of humour, charm, good looks,  a godlike weather knowledge and  a delusion of grandeur :crazy:

4 minutes ago, TomW said:

Question is am I going to work tomorrow!

Temperature not forecast to get till 1oc until 9am, so whatever you got won’t be melting much. Will be horrible diving conditions, that’s for sure, not worth a risk really, unless absolutely necessary 

Edit driving, won’t be much fun diving either I imagine.

Edited by Bazray
  • Like 2

I was half expecting this event to be a huge disappointment but I have had a blast with how this event has unfolded.

At this point I have no idea what to expect but METO expect snow to midday on Friday.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere in this thread today so I Just wanted to say a big thank you to the net weather team for providing this great service.

• Like 5

Wifey just said to me "How much"......I said "5cm"........she said "Stop exaggerating, and I'm talking about snow depth, ya daft bugger!".......*sigh*

Just now, final dest said:

I was half expecting this event to be a huge disappointment but I have had a blast with how this event has unfolded.

At this point I have no idea what to expect but METO expect snow to midday on Friday.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere in this thread today so I Just wanted to say a big thank you to the net weather team for providing this great service.

Yea will echo that sentiment, been a great day ?

• Like 1