Jump to content
Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/12/2018 Onwards


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice little walk with the hound.

Beautiful looking up towards Peek Tor on Dartmoor this morning ❄❄❄

Guys good luck today -As they say one mans loss is another mans gain - well for once in the UK the south & SW are going to gobble up the Norths snow ? Someone in North Devon / Somerset / Wilt

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AWD said:

Is it me or is the PPN starting to pivot over SE Wales?

?

Now you've said it the whole front is basically pivoting lol I was looking at the radar wrong!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ben Sainsbury said:

Now you've said it the whole front is basically pivoting lol I was looking at the radar wrong!

Could be squeaky bum time for areas around the M4.

Will the core of the PPN currently over Southern counties make it this far north?

Going to be a loooooonnnnngggggg night.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AWD said:

Could be squeaky bum time for areas around the M4.

Will the core of the PPN currently over Southern counties make it this far north?

Going to be a loooooonnnnngggggg night.

This is worrying me slightly. I just want it to start

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AWD said:

Could be squeaky bum time for areas around the M4.

Will the core of the PPN currently over Southern counties make it this far north?

Going to be a loooooonnnnngggggg night.

I don't think it will you know its further south than forecast!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, West is Best said:

I'm amazed how quickly it is settling after the rain. Mind you, it's a heavy so I guess that's why. Doh.

Also surprised by how quickly it's settling but it was a cold night last night and ground temps are probably still helpfully low.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AWD said:

Could be squeaky bum time for areas around the M4.

Will the core of the PPN currently over Southern counties make it this far north?

Going to be a loooooonnnnngggggg night.

quite frankly, I've already given up.....meaningful ppn won't reach here

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beerandkebab said:

quite frankly, I've already given up.....meaningful ppn won't reach here

I'd rather have what you're having aj. It's just pure rain here. 1.6mm so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, divadee said:

Nothing here at all. Its even stopped raining. 

Lol there was a small moment of sleet but now it's drizzle again. Its weird. Me and my 22 and 19 year old are up and down like a tarts knickers. So excited lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, snowysouth said:

Lol there was a small moment of sleet but now it's drizzle again. Its weird. Me and my 22 and 19 year old are up and down like a tarts knickers. So excited lol

Same here, nothing but rain now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...