Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/12/2018 Onwards

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice little walk with the hound.

Beautiful looking up towards Peek Tor on Dartmoor this morning ❄❄❄

Guys good luck today -As they say one mans loss is another mans gain - well for once in the UK the south & SW are going to gobble up the Norths snow ? Someone in North Devon / Somerset / Wilt

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, West is Best said:

Despite early promise, Exeter has been rain all the way. Temp has now dropped from 5C to 2C in an hour.

But 8 miles away in Crediton it has snowed from the word go and the road is becoming impassable. Apparently it's a white out.

It has only just started snowing properly here on South Dartmoor after rain all day so don't give up hope

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, SizzlingHeat said:

Does anybody in the Poole area fancy meeting up tomorrow to build a rainman? ??

Pi##ing down here now! 

4 degrees 

That's hillarious! I live in Poole and got light rain. Our town is so localised 

Immediately settling on the coldest surfaces in Warminster. Best thing being my 2 and a half year old boy spotted it before me and shouted “snow dad!!” 

• Like 7

Not surprised snow is settling extremely quickly, here in Reading, grass and concrete temperatures are at 1.4'c and soil temperatures are at -0.1'c so expect similar values for the rest of ya!

• Like 1