Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/12/2018 Onwards

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice little walk with the hound.

Beautiful looking up towards Peek Tor on Dartmoor this morning ❄❄❄

Guys good luck today -As they say one mans loss is another mans gain - well for once in the UK the south & SW are going to gobble up the Norths snow ? Someone in North Devon / Somerset / Wilt

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Ashme said:

3°c and dp of -2 here. Seems to be dropping 0.1° every 20mins in the last couple of hours. Just waiting for the ppn to arrive

Did you get round to buying that Quad bike?

2 minutes ago, swebby said:

Polzeath and Newquay are in grey area's on that chart and they look to be doing fine so i'd not be too despondent just yet. 

Cheers. The braunton microclimate is quite something. We were the 0.00001% in north devon that got no real snow at it it's height last year. Fingers crossed though. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, swebby said:

Polzeath and Newquay are in grey area's on that chart and they look to be doing fine so i'd not be too despondent just yet. 

As is Hayle 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, karlos1983 said:

De-mined the garden, nobody likes a brown snowball :ninja:

christ almighty Karl, I know you do things different to others, but please start using the inside lav!! :ninja:

1 minute ago, jtay said:

Did you get round to buying that Quad bike?

No, but funny enough I'm supposed to be going to look at one tomorrow!! Don't think that's going to happen now! Grrrrrrrrr