Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 01/12/2018 Onwards

Mapantz

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy winters, warm springs, hot summers, warm then stormy autumn

Rather hazy sunshine this morning but feeling warm already with light winds, 13.3°C

Edited by CheesepuffScott

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms. Warm weather. Not hot or cold weather.

I think today will be my warmest day of the year temperature now 17c 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Mostly cloudy but with the sun coming through. Reached 14.2°C earlier but currently 12.2°C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy winters, warm springs, hot summers, warm then stormy autumn

In Bournemouth now, and the fog has rolled in off the channel just as I arrive! Doesn’t feel too bad though and the sun is poking through the clouds

Posted

17c and hazy sunshine here in Stoke Gifford. Must be 25c in the sun as i'm sat in corner of back garden and that's what counts - shade temps are irrelevant if one likes sitting in the sun.

Posted

Reached 18.7°C today so warmest day of the year, currently 12.5°C. Expect we will break 20°C tomorrow.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Not too bad this afternoon although it stayed mostly cloudy here. Reached 14.1°C this morning before dropping a bit this afternoon. Currently 9.6°C

• Like 1

Posted

Liking the model output for next week, staying very pleasant and diminishing the potential Atlantic breakthrough. Wouldn't mind some instability and a few thundery outbreaks though!

• Like 1

Posted

Temp currently 8.0°C, a nice glistening moon shining through my bedroom window tonight...

Posted

Good morning, cloudy but bright. Temp 17.6°C

Edited by CheesepuffScott

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy winters, hot and sunny summers with thunderstorms!

Haven't been on for a while, just got back from Cyprus though last night at about 1am in Bristol airport. Weather there was sunny and hot most days, but one day had some very loud thunderstorms in the morning. Good welcome back to the UK also with a warm and sunny Easter!

• Like 1

Posted
8 minutes ago, Leon1 said:

Haven't been on for a while, just got back from Cyprus though last night at about 1am in Bristol airport. Weather there was sunny and hot most days, but one day had some very loud thunderstorms in the morning. Good welcome back to the UK also with a warm and sunny Easter!

Hope you had a good time!

• Like 1

Posted

Just hit 20°C! Hazy sunshine with a bit of a breeze

Posted

What's with all the high level cloud? Watched the forecast this morning and no suggestion of haze? Just sunny and warm. The haze is almost completely obscuring the sun which is disappointing. Hope this high cloud dissipates after today! Its warm currently at 19c with an easterly breeze

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

I take it the skies will clear tomorrow? Very pale sunshine through thick haze today.

• Like 1

Posted

Hazy sunshine back at home when I left not long ago. Sunny and warm in Southampton with blue sky overhead now. 

Edited by matt111

Posted
3 minutes ago, matt111 said:

Hazy sunshine back at home when I left not long ago. Sunny and warm in Southampton with blue sky overhead now. 

Send the blue this way! Not that I’m complaining that much... up to 20.4°C

Posted

Just got above 21°C

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold snow, thunderstorms

21.6c here 

Posted

21.4°C here and it’s a little less hazy than earlier, some patchy cloud too