Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
Lauren

The worst chocolate selection box?

The worst chocolate selection box?  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. Worst chocolate selection box?

    • Celebrations
      2
    • Heroes
      1
    • Roses
      3
    • Quality Street
      3


Recommended Posts

It's that time of year again. Which is the worst?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't actually consider any of them as a selection box.

To me these are selection boxes, where you actually get a bar of confectionery eg Mars Bar, Twix, Flake etc

 

Image result for mars selection boxImage result for mars selection boxImage result for cadbury selection box

Edited by Weather-history
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never been a fan of Quality Street as Nestle chocolate is rank. But Roses now wrap their chocolates with air in the wrapper to take up space 😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t really like any of Roses so I’d choose that one. Not a huge fan of quality street either but I don’t mind some of them. 

Edited by matt111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Weather-history said:

I don't actually consider any of them as a selection box.

To me these are selection boxes, where you actually get a bar of confectionery eg Mars Bar, Twix, Flake etc

 

Image result for mars selection boxImage result for mars selection boxImage result for cadbury selection box

agreed these are selection boxes as you can only buy them at Chrimbo ..the other are not

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, cheeky_monkey said:

agreed these are selection boxes as you can only buy them at Chrimbo ..the other are not

 I never thought of that but you are right.

A box of Roses, you don't say Roses' selection box but you do say Mars' selection box , Cadbury's selection box. 

Anyway.

Edited by Weather-history

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they are all rubbish now, best ones are these italian ones that cost 10 pounds for ten chocolates lol, forgot what they were called though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saying that I used to love heroes but they’re not as good as they used to be anymore either. So many have been ruined recently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, matt111 said:

Saying that I used to love heroes but they’re not as good as they used to be anymore either. So many have been ruined recently. 

I agree, they've definitely gone down hill. Still prefer them over Quality Street or Roses though. Celebrations are best, although they put too many Bountys in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I agree, they've definitely gone down hill. Still prefer them over Quality Street or Roses though. Celebrations are best, although they put too many Bountys in.

Yes apart from the bounty’s and snickers which I don’t like at all, celebrations has probably become my favourite now since they haven’t really changed over time like the others have. Plus they’ve got twix in them which is one of my favourites. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ones my neighbour give me every christmas.....cheap i'm not happy i'm quite sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/11/2018 at 13:37, Nick L said:

Never been a fan of Quality Street as Nestle chocolate is rank. But Roses now wrap their chocolates with air in the wrapper to take up space 😡

Yes, roses have really gone down in my estimations... opened the tub and was like...WTF!!! lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, doctor32 said:

Yes, roses have really gone down in my estimations... opened the tub and was like...WTF!!! lol

 

celebrations have got rid of the best one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...