The worst chocolate selection box?

The worst chocolate selection box?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Worst chocolate selection box?

• Celebrations
    • Heroes
    • Roses
    • Quality Street

It's that time of year again. Which is the worst?

I don't actually consider any of them as a selection box.

To me these are selection boxes, where you actually get a bar of confectionery eg Mars Bar, Twix, Flake etc

Image result for mars selection boxImage result for mars selection boxImage result for cadbury selection box

Edited by Weather-history
  • Like 1

Never been a fan of Quality Street as Nestle chocolate is rank. But Roses now wrap their chocolates with air in the wrapper to take up space 😡

Don’t really like any of Roses so I’d choose that one. Not a huge fan of quality street either but I don’t mind some of them. 

Edited by matt111

1 hour ago, Weather-history said:

I don't actually consider any of them as a selection box.

To me these are selection boxes, where you actually get a bar of confectionery eg Mars Bar, Twix, Flake etc

Image result for mars selection boxImage result for mars selection boxImage result for cadbury selection box

agreed these are selection boxes as you can only buy them at Chrimbo ..the other are not

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, cheeky_monkey said:

agreed these are selection boxes as you can only buy them at Chrimbo ..the other are not

I never thought of that but you are right.

A box of Roses, you don't say Roses' selection box but you do say Mars' selection box , Cadbury's selection box. 

Anyway.

Edited by Weather-history

they are all rubbish now, best ones are these italian ones that cost 10 pounds for ten chocolates lol, forgot what they were called though

Saying that I used to love heroes but they’re not as good as they used to be anymore either. So many have been ruined recently. 

10 minutes ago, matt111 said:

Saying that I used to love heroes but they’re not as good as they used to be anymore either. So many have been ruined recently. 

I agree, they've definitely gone down hill. Still prefer them over Quality Street or Roses though. Celebrations are best, although they put too many Bountys in.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I agree, they've definitely gone down hill. Still prefer them over Quality Street or Roses though. Celebrations are best, although they put too many Bountys in.

Yes apart from the bounty’s and snickers which I don’t like at all, celebrations has probably become my favourite now since they haven’t really changed over time like the others have. Plus they’ve got twix in them which is one of my favourites.