Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Snowyowl9

Microchipping is spreading first dogs and cats then.....

Recommended Posts

It’s Spreading: Now the British Media Is Pushing Microchipping In The UK for humans.

It's no coincidence that a veritable public relations advertisement concealed as an article in the Daily Mail regarding the microchipping of thousands of Swedish people would soon be followed up by an article announcing yet more microchipping of employees and individuals in the UK. That is just what is happening now in an article by the Guardian entitled "Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips."

Although both articles present the idea of microchipping as something that is new and rarely done, the truth is that neither the technology nor the process is new and the practice is growing across Europe and North America at an alarming rate.

People have been getting microchipped for a while especially sweden.and that's not a conspiracy theory.

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/11/its-spreading-now-the-british-media-is-pushing-microchipping-in-the-uk.html

Next there will be a mix hybrid of A.I. computer humans called the borg.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've already chipped my parents🤨  i think wives girlfriends etc should be chipped too🤐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Mark of the Beast ? Thousands of Swedes Become Microchipped.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mark-of-the-beast-thousands-of-swedes-become-microchipped

"This means that human behavior can be trackable and controllable by the injector, and if that injector is a government or a corporation under the control of government, we are turning a corner where they will be able to wipe out a whole class of people based on their origin or opposition to policy," he continued.

Österlund told Fortune that he believes "millions" more will want to be injected with the chip. Sweden is already almost cashless, and Swedes trust their government too much to think it  would use technology against them.

Edited by Snowyowl9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, it's no different than carrying your mobile phone in your back pocket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Raindrops said:

Honestly, it's no different than carrying your mobile phone in your back pocket.

Only if you leave location on and then there's no guarantee that the phone is with you at the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's also popped up on the Guardian news as well plus a few other web sites so I wouldn't dismiss it so lightly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The PIT said:

Only if you leave location on.

That's what they want you to believe *puts on tinfoil hat* 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raindrops said:

That's what they want you to believe *puts on tinfoil hat* 😁

My chief worry would be one of possible EM interference -- between my 'dog-chip' and the metal thing the space-aliens put up my nose, only a few hours after I was born. 🛸

Trust no one! The truth is out there!🤓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/07/2019 at 16:44, Snowyowl9 said:

Mark of the Beast ? Thousands of Swedes Become Microchipped.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mark-of-the-beast-thousands-of-swedes-become-microchipped

"This means that human behavior can be trackable and controllable by the injector, and if that injector is a government or a corporation under the control of government, we are turning a corner where they will be able to wipe out a whole class of people based on their origin or opposition to policy," he continued.

Österlund told Fortune that he believes "millions" more will want to be injected with the chip. Sweden is already almost cashless, and Swedes trust their government too much to think it  would use technology against them.

any turnips being microchipped too😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only swedes it seems ones who like destroying their own bodies with tattoos and severe piercings would go for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...