Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?
Sign in to follow this  
Snowyowl9

Microchipping is spreading first dogs and cats then.....

It’s Spreading: Now the British Media Is Pushing Microchipping In The UK for humans.

It's no coincidence that a veritable public relations advertisement concealed as an article in the Daily Mail regarding the microchipping of thousands of Swedish people would soon be followed up by an article announcing yet more microchipping of employees and individuals in the UK. That is just what is happening now in an article by the Guardian entitled "Alarm over talks to implant UK employees with microchips."

Although both articles present the idea of microchipping as something that is new and rarely done, the truth is that neither the technology nor the process is new and the practice is growing across Europe and North America at an alarming rate.

People have been getting microchipped for a while especially sweden.and that's not a conspiracy theory.

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/11/its-spreading-now-the-british-media-is-pushing-microchipping-in-the-uk.html

Next there will be a mix hybrid of A.I. computer humans called the borg.

I've already chipped my parents🤨  i think wives girlfriends etc should be chipped too🤐

• Like 1

I've chipped a few mugs. Does that count?

• Like 1