SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 07/11/2018

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best of luck to the SE gang tonight ?

Evening All, I hope other Members have no objection but just wanted to post up a Wintry Slideshow, for our Kentish Members. But I hope all Members will enjoy these very Wintry photos, from around

Best of luck yo you guys and girls in the South. Don't give up hope if it starts as rain. It rained here for about 2 hours now it's heavy snow. You should be good for a few cms also as it's very heavy

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, kold weather said:

10.30pm update...

No snow still.

Nothing coming down. Despite being on the back edge.

Nothing happening, I'm not even going to get ANY snow at this rate...yet alone to settle...unreal...

Edit - Birthday suit is not going to be needed now, 100% certain...not even a dusting is going to happen now.

I think it’s time for bed Kold.  You have been down all day, some you win some you lose. Let those who ‘win’ enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, kevey said:

Still persistent, at times heavy, small flakes but not settling despite going on for a while now here in gants hill - frustrating ! 

I have a feeling its gonna be a flop for London even it snows all night. 

Just now, WhiteFox said:

Everyone is praying for a cm of snow in Liphook! I hope that @kold weather blurs the private bits when he shoots the YouTube video in his birthday suit!

Not happening mate, I wouldn't have made that bet if I knew it was going to happen.

Backedge has given nothing...showers are splitting apart right over where they would track over me...and nothing else in sight. Your eyes are safe, don't worry. I'll take a picture of my 'no' if you want tomorrow morning!

3 minutes ago, kold weather said:

Radar shows back edge dying over my head, just to finish the night. I'm done guys, good luck everyone, I will have literally nothing tomorrow morning. Enjoy your snow!

There is a beefy shower following the back edge. Heading towards Eastleigh. If this passes over it will give a couple of mm's even in 15/20 mins.. The main low off Dorset seems to have filled out.

1 minute ago, Easily sled said:

I think it’s time for bed Kold.  You have been down all day, some you win some you lose. Let those who ‘win’ enjoy it.

He won't sleep! He'll be waking up in a cold sweat after dreaming about radars and checking the window!

• Like 2