Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 07/11/2018

2 minutes ago, Southender said:

Sneaky Dew points. Hear you though mate. Worrying....

Yeah man not really feeling this right now, requires heavy precip to break through the dry air which just isn't happening as I see it.

However on meteociel DP has actually gone down so I'm proper confused now.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best of luck to the SE gang tonight ?

Evening All, I hope other Members have no objection but just wanted to post up a Wintry Slideshow, for our Kentish Members. But I hope all Members will enjoy these very Wintry photos, from around

Best of luck yo you guys and girls in the South. Don't give up hope if it starts as rain. It rained here for about 2 hours now it's heavy snow. You should be good for a few cms also as it's very heavy

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Reefseeker said:

Roads and pavements have a covering in our area; some heavy flakes for a while, lighter now but more to come:)

Oh wow really I’m on my way home via Surbiton, might pop in the boozer for a drink to celebrate the snow ️ 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, onepingonly said:

Coming downs finely but realiably here on the western flank. My guess would be 1cm by morning but just nice to see everything white. 

I've not even got that mate and I'm not that far away from you. Think there maybe a slight 'snow' shadow effect from the downs going on here. As I said we are in the screw zone...and even the back end looks utterly pathetic...like tonight here....pathetic.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, feb1991blizzard said:

It looks like a stonker for Kent now looking at the radar, it could turn to rain but i think the only way you are going to get a decent fall from this is by risking being on the boundary between rain and snow.

When You say Kent which parts do you mean I'm in furthest NW Kent but when I hear Kent and snow jackpot I always just assume everywhere else in Kent but here ?

Edited by Kentspur
5 minutes ago, kold weather said:

Not going to happen mate, looks like the low may throw the odd shower up, but then game over and there will be barely a dusting to show for it.

If I do get over 1cm of snow, I'll run around naked in the street screaming "I love snow"....that's how certain I am ;) 

I promised the missus I would walk the dog just before bed tonight as I thought it might of been a nice winter walk. Big mistake. Might have to pretend to fall asleep on the sofa. ?.

• Like 1
Just now, kold weather said:

I've not even got that mate and I'm not that far away from you. Think there maybe a slight 'snow' shadow effect from the downs going on here. As I said we are in the screw zone...and even the back end looks utterly pathetic...like tonight here....pathetic.

I was feeling as hopeless as you 30mins ago but it's not over yet

2 minutes ago, chionomaniac said:

First centimetre here but not liking the look of the radar. Nudging east all the time. Pivot please

Ed, I cited that earlier but was told it would head NW... 

Ironically, looking at current output, I am looking fab in NW Essex.... if it doesn`t die before getting that North/Clears East.