SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 07/11/2018

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best of luck to the SE gang tonight ?

Evening All, I hope other Members have no objection but just wanted to post up a Wintry Slideshow, for our Kentish Members. But I hope all Members will enjoy these very Wintry photos, from around

Best of luck yo you guys and girls in the South. Don't give up hope if it starts as rain. It rained here for about 2 hours now it's heavy snow. You should be good for a few cms also as it's very heavy

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Paul Sherman said:

Think Stevenage is winning tonight, unconfirmed (No Pictures) of a 5cm report on Twitter - Anyone confirm ??

Nope I've mentioned before go on Instagram type in a location ie Stevenage you can view people's stories from there. 

Screenshot_20190129-223402.png

Screenshot_20190129-223350.png

Screenshot_20190129-223202.png

• Like 3
Just now, Cheese Rice said:

Nope I've mentioned before go on Instagram type in a location ie Stevenage you can view people's stories from there. 

Screenshot_20190129-223402.png

Screenshot_20190129-223350.png

Screenshot_20190129-223202.png

more confirmation that it’s a cm and a bit 

1 minute ago, DonnaThw said:

Your Hastings aren’t you???  We’re to the east of you maybe 10-12 miles.

Im in northiam, and inland by around 10 miles

Edited by snowrye
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, snowrye said:

70m asl as well,might help,got a covering here already,amazed at how quick it turned

I haven’t been outside and looked yet I just assumed it would rain. I will be annoyed if you’ve got snow and I’ve got rain.  

No rain here ?

Edited by DonnaThw
  • Like 1

Any bexleyheath people on i dont have s lamp post to look at.... cant literslly keep running up snd doen the stairs looking out the door.... flat mates would thibk i sm mad 

Just now, DonnaThw said:

I haven’t been outside and looked yet I just assumed it would rain. I will be annoyed if you’ve got snow and I’ve got rain

Im the highest point in northiam,when I used to live in rye,northiam was always a sweet spot

3 minutes ago, Cheese Rice said:

And see the worst snow photos ever!

1 minute ago, Mark said:

And see the worst snow photos ever!

They're not photos they are prt scr I took of videos, don't know what you expect a phone to be capable of at night tbh. 

2 minutes ago, StLuke said:

Pretty disappointing in Southend was looking promising 30mins ago when temp dropped suddenly but leveled of now at 2c, what's the latest in Leigh-on-Sea? 

Nope, Nada

Annnnnnd Onto Thursday

2 minutes ago, Paul Sherman said:

Nope, Nada

Annnnnnd Onto Thursday

Just starting to tip the right side Paul. But ppn fizzling. Pish.

Edited by Southender