Snow?
Blessed Weather

SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 07/11/2018

turning to snow in Godalming temp dropped from 3c to 1c  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lampostwatcher said:

50 p flakes and starting to settle on grass

Is it heading towards Essex?😁

According to the radar, the snow is not too far away from us in Epsom /local areas. 

Keep popping my head out of the door and flashing my torch. Neighbour must be wondering what the heck im up to.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

It ALMOST seems like the front is stalling on radar... The rain is taking ages to reach my location!

Temp and dew point way too high

Rain rain go away come again another day 🌧 

Just popped in from the South chat for you East and SE people.

Snowing here just outside Chichester and fairly near the coast. Radar doesn't look good for me, but the cold air is quickly racing under that front! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Rain seems to be turning a touch on the sleety side in Ely, Cambs 

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

According to the radar, the snow is not too far away from us in Epsom /local areas. 

Keep popping my head out of the door and flashing my torch. Neighbour must be wondering what the heck im up to.

I hope so still plain old rain here in Chessington 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

I'm in Ashtead and have heavy rain and yes, keep opening front door to observe the lamppost right outside my house, lol!!

• Like 2

It has been snowing here in Reading for a long while, but relatively weak so has not settled. However it appears the front intensified a little as it passed by. Good luck all

• Like 2

Still sleet here however once the stronger backend stuff comes down here (and it looks a little stronger than earlier) then it should transition to pure snow I'd have thought. I will take that to be honest.

• Like 1

Just now, Mark wheeler said:

I hope so still plain old rain here in Chessington 

Still raining here in Cobham too !

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Sorry, but this place used to be fun. Why are people digging at others who have a go at forecasting the weather (for free), when the reality is the weather will do what it wants. Gets on my wick that people these days are always looking for someone else to blame for anything!

You either learn to read weather charts and make your own predictions, or just live with the fact that sometimes things dont always happen the way you want....and if you really must blame someone, blame the forecaster's who are paid for by most of us!

Anyway, light drizzle here at the moment. Fingers crossed the snow band keeps increasing so us in the far East might get a cm lol

Funny thing is, it's the ones that contribute naff all to the forum in regards to the weather that seem to be doing all the digging!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Now it's stopped completely here, hoping the next stuff to fall with be flakes and not drops.

• Haha 1

Temp still 3.4 and light rain falling as forecast.Still hoping that from 9pm NW Kent will start turning white. Incidently, Thursday looks like it could be a good snow day for most if not all the region if latest ECM run is accurate-Could be 2-8cms in most places!! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Can you tell your dragons to stop melting the snow before it gets the ground please 😂 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Bricriu said:

I am fairy close to Hendon

Is it snowing there?:oldrolleyes:

We've had wet snow in GU35 for the past hour or so. Starting to settle on cars and grass. Even if it's not a lot, it's good to see a bit of wintry weather.

• Like 1

Some people need to step outside and chill 😮 

• Like 4