SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 07/11/2018

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best of luck to the SE gang tonight ?

Evening All, I hope other Members have no objection but just wanted to post up a Wintry Slideshow, for our Kentish Members. But I hope all Members will enjoy these very Wintry photos, from around

Best of luck yo you guys and girls in the South. Don't give up hope if it starts as rain. It rained here for about 2 hours now it's heavy snow. You should be good for a few cms also as it's very heavy

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, chionomaniac said:

No snow here. I’m rather hoping that the Surrey, north West Sussex golf club head drifts south enough

6781A908-4B8E-4BAB-8896-A8517A8E76C8.thumb.png.5745f45c7b636e1b411ac7e5d4f3eb7c.png

I missed that by about 10 miles! Ah well.

GFS seems to be more keen on some good settling snows for East Anglia tonight, seems like this has one has over-performed compared to what the models were expecting even yesterday.

Just now, kold weather said:

GFS seems to be more keen on some good settling snows for East Anglia tonight, seems like this has one has over-performed compared to what the models were expecting even yesterday.

Ah but this thread was on it lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kold weather said:

The London forecaster was talking of  hook developing on this bringing more snow to Kent and East Anglia overnight and tomorrow.

• Like 2
Just now, saint said:

Really nice snow fall, went from light drizzle to heavy snow and has left a few CM’s! 

Its going to very icy later tonight. 

Hope it survives till 8pm when I get back ! 

10 minutes ago, A Wintry Mix said:

Not a big surprise PT given our luck with anything wintry!

If anything wintry falls out of the sky here in Herne Bay, Thanet may get some action!