Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
trebor

Ambient Weather WS-2000/ fineoffset HP2550

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, trebor said:

oh bum!!! I got a vat tax bill from fedex for £44. HP2551 not such a bargain anymore 😢 

Damn! You got stung there! I think all of my items came in under £20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time I've seen this!

image.thumb.png.8105651c0c436137b66ac9124073645e.png

Was recorded at 12.50am

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/08/2019 at 00:51, Dean E said:

First time I've seen this!

image.thumb.png.8105651c0c436137b66ac9124073645e.png

Was recorded at 12.50am

probably dew formation at that time. You will notice it happen from time to time. Also when foggy/misty and when its raining very hard. The sensor picks up the fine water droplets as PM.

Very expensive commercial sensors heat the air intake to avoid this but at our price point that's not going to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost 3 weeks since I made an order, nothing sent out, yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mapantz said:

Almost 3 weeks since I made an order, nothing sent out, yet.

what does Lucy say is the hold up. mine took about 10 working days to dispatch and I have never been sent a tracking number without asking for one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trebor said:

what does Lucy say is the hold up. mine took about 10 working days to dispatch and I have never been sent a tracking number without asking for one.

She hasn't said anything.

My first order took 14 days to process and then 6 days from dispatch to delivery.

This time, it has  been almost 3 weeks since the last email saying ..

We have received your payment and will arrange you items soon.:)
We'll send you the tracking number once available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mapantz said:

She hasn't said anything.

My first order took 14 days to process and then 6 days from dispatch to delivery.

This time, it has  been almost 3 weeks since the last email saying ..

We have received your payment and will arrange you items soon.:)
We'll send you the tracking number once available.

Normally she does give an idea on when dispatch is likely. Perhaps they don't have any kit in stock and are awaiting manufacturing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 weeks and counting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mapantz said:

4 weeks and counting...

Have you sent an e-mail?

Does seem odd and out of kilter.

I am expecting the new W-80 to test and mk2 Gw-1000 and that was all organised without me asking or pushing so I think there must be some mess-up at their end that is preventing the shipping. I have to say I have always found Lucy incredibly responsive and customer friendly.

Edited by Mandrake
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...