Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Report Climate change ipcc

weirpig

Posted

I have nothing but pure hatred for that mob of criminals.  

I do believe climate chance is real, but I dont believe in disrupting other peoples lives and livelihoods the way this lot go about sending their "message" 

Whatever we do in this country (And compared to a most countries we do a lot) it wont make the slightest bit of difference whilst China etc dont do the same.

• Like 2

Posted
43 minutes ago, Nath said:

I have nothing but pure hatred for that mob of criminals.  

I do believe climate chance is real, but I dont believe in disrupting other peoples lives and livelihoods the way this lot go about sending their "message" 

Whatever we do in this country (And compared to a most countries we do a lot) it wont make the slightest bit of difference whilst China etc dont do the same.

Agreed. The plonks cant even control a fire hose spraying fake blood, or bother to tax the said vehicle - naughty people. Plus, in an era where parts of London are blighted by knife gang warfare, XR action has, and will continue to use, huge police resource. Meanwhile people going about their daily lives to earn a crust to pay their rent, mortgage, buy food, support families/friends, etc are having their lives disrupted by this 'alliance' of the rich liberals and the great unwashed, supported by Brand Khan (in London anyway).

Meanwhile back in Chez BB our recycling is sorted, plastics in one bag, bottles, jars, cans in another, paper/cardboard in another, food in another - phew!! Must remind our neighbour to be a love to ensure it is all put out on the pavement Friday for collection, as we take off on our 11th flight this year on Wednesday. Adios

Edited by Bristle boy
  • Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Extinction Rebellion have taken over central London with blockades around Westminster and Trafalgar Square police have made over 20 arrests so far and seized dozens of items including water bottles, solar lights and a sink

A big police operation is underway with constant air support and hundreds of officers on the ground

138399398_download(3).thumb.png.16136d25f11d646bc9be8caa61aaea5b.png

Edited by Summer Sun

Posted

Many celebrities coming out in support of Rebellion   With Olivia coleman  being the latest in offering her support.  Ohh the hypocrisy    i cant stand it.  

Posted
12 minutes ago, weirpig said:

Many celebrities coming out in support of Rebellion   With Olivia coleman  being the latest in offering her support.  Ohh the hypocrisy    i cant stand it.  

And Mel B...that'll obviously boost XR support

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

The fossil fuel industry itself can pump millions into anti-science campaigns, pollute vast swathes of the Earth, hide their own research that they will cause a climate crisis, execute campaigners in developing nations, infiltrate government agencies and change laws to suit them and avoid paying for their damage.

Yet the protestors are the ones hated and called criminals. The power of propaganda is as strong as ever.

• Like 6

Posted
1 minute ago, BornFromTheVoid said:

The fossil fuel industry itself can pump millions into anti-science campaigns, pollute vast swathes of the Earth, hide their own research that they will cause a climate crisis, execute campaigners in developing nations, infiltrate government agencies and change laws to suit them and avoid paying for their damage.

Yet the protestors are the ones hated and called criminals. The power of propaganda is as strong as ever.

It was ever thus Born. Particularly in this forum

• Like 3

Posted
1 minute ago, BornFromTheVoid said:

Yes you are spot on.  The best way to stop  the fossil fuel industry  from  doing this and highlight it   is to block Lambeth Bridge  And padlock oneself to a tractor.    Way to go Rebellion 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

With all this hate around, I wonder what hate smells like: fire & brimstone with a delicate bouquet of burning witches?:bomb:

• Like 1

Posted
9 minutes ago, knocker said:

It was ever thus Born. Particularly in this forum

Dreadful forum as you keep reminding everyone.

• Like 1

Posted
12 minutes ago, BornFromTheVoid said:

Maybe they should protest in those countries where campaigners are being executed, or the countries that are making nil progress on this issue, but

do you really see XR campaign progress in driving a non-taxed, de-commissioned fire engine, spraying a building, street and one innocent bystander with fake blood? Will that, and today's disruption to people's working lives really achieve increased support for their cause?

Posted
1 minute ago, knocker said:

It's not the forum itself but a few individuals like yourself who pollute it

Ah right.....result to personal stuff. Hey ho...not unexpected.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

What a bunch of losers. Instead of just standing around protesting and stopping every day folk getting on with their lives, why don' they do something constructive & protest at the same time, like litter picking - beach cleaning etc...... oh wait! that means doing a bit of hard graft..... losers the lot of them.

Edited by SteveB

Posted

if the amateurs  can stop with the attempted put downs.  In regard to Coleman and her support for Rebielion  ive just read that she was joined  in this bout of support by Stephen Fry  and Asim Chaudry    Yes thats right  the same Fry  who boasted he drives around in his London cab  to avoid the congestion charge   who also not long ago starred in a commercial  regarding heathrow Airport .  What also struck me was the picture i saw with both Caudry and Coleman they   both looked very depressed  with the situation that rebellion are highlighting.  Never mind im sure the money they received from the recent BA  commercials will soften the blow     It makes you think if celebrities like this just do it  so they remain in the public domain.   of course not i jest 

• Like 1

Posted
7 minutes ago, SteveB said:

What a bunch of losers. Instead of just standing around protesting and stopping every day folk getting on with their lives, why don' they do something constructive & protest at the same time, like litter picking - beach cleaning etc...... oh wait! that means doing a bit of hard graft..... losers the lot of them.

I know some XRers and beach cleaning and litter picking are the kind of things they also do.

Oh, and remember, the picture that was supposed to show litter left by an XR protest was fake..

Graft? Do you know what it is then? Have you spent part of your life slogging about on a farm in all weathers like I have?

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

While the gammons' salvo of withering (wittering?) insults -- aimed at the messengers -- goes on, some more bad news regarding the environment::wallbash:

_101652722_drax1.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The Planning Inspectorate had ruled against new gas-fired turbines on...

Posted
17 minutes ago, weirpig said:

if the amateurs  can stop with the attempted put downs.  In regard to Coleman and her support for Rebielion  ive just read that she was joined  in this bout of support by Stephen Fry  and Asim Chaudry    Yes thats right  the same Fry  who boasted he drives around in his London cab  to avoid the congestion charge   who also not long ago starred in a commercial  regarding heathrow Airport .  What also struck me was the picture i saw with both Caudry and Coleman they   both looked very depressed  with the situation that rebellion are highlighting.  Never mind im sure the money they received from the recent BA  commercials will soften the blow     It makes you think if celebrities like this just do it  so they remain in the public domain.   of course not i jest 

Something amazing just happened! The moment you exposed some hypocrisy the temperature of the world fell back .8C and the population of threatened species jumped back to normal and CO2 fell back to 280ppm.

So now there is nothing to be at all concerned about. Fantastic news!!!

• Like 1

Posted
4 minutes ago, Devonian said:

Something amazing just happened! The moment you exposed some hypocrisy the temperature of the world fell back .8C and the population of threatened species jumped back to normal and CO2 fell back to 280ppm.

There we go then  i have saved the day    However i assume  your self serving   holey than now attitude will compensate for the loss  and we will back to a  a warming earth      And yes before you ask  i have done some hard graft over the years  and no i dont pick up litter. 

• Like 1

Posted
1 hour ago, Devonian said:

And when that does happen - humans had nothing to do with it.

Posted
1 hour ago, Devonian said:

I know some XRers and beach cleaning and litter picking are the kind of things they also do.

Oh, and remember, the picture that was supposed to show litter left by an XR protest was fake..

Graft? Do you know what it is then? Have you spent part of your life slogging about on a farm in all weathers like I have?

I love they way they are now abbreviated, give them so much more gravitas ...... XRers