Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
itsnowjoke

North West Regional thread 01/09/18 Onwards......

Recommended Posts

Cloudy day today with the occasional outbreak of sun temp currently 16c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, itsnowjoke said:

Autumnal????

Yeah but nice and warm in the sun.

TBH i’m glad to see the back of August which after such a good early summer turned into a disappointing month in these parts.

i quite like September which often delivers decent weather but with that autumn feel of darker evenings and a chill in the air although this year much of it will spent in Florida where no doubt conditions will be much hotter and possibly wetter.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iand61 said:

Yeah but nice and warm in the sun.

TBH i’m glad to see the back of August which after such a good early summer turned into a disappointing month in these parts.

i quite like September which often delivers decent weather but with that autumn feel of darker evenings and a chill in the air although this year much of it will spent in Florida where no doubt conditions will be much hotter and possibly wetter.

 

 

Florida hey!! Sounds good would this be a jolly or business??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like dark evenings just so I can make broth in the afternoon and it be ready just as it’s gone dark🍵

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been cloudy for a good few hours now looks like it’s going to rain but it hasn’t up to now warmer outside than it inside but not the weather you can sit out in and enjoy a beer so just watching tv with a pot noodle 

Jamie Oliver I am not today lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please feel free to pop round with some food don’t really care what

thanks in advance 

Edited by itsnowjoke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cloudy? Been sunny and very warm here today. Temperature has been around 24c I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CreweCold said:

Cloudy? Been sunny and very warm here today. Temperature has been around 24c I think. 

Definitely cloudy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CreweCold said:

DSC_0356.thumb.JPG.6164c8a3f70d08a73f884fccdc04c74e.JPG

Looks lovely shame it’s not the same here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, itsnowjoke said:

Florida hey!! Sounds good would this be a jolly or business??

Holiday, i’m In the wrong line of work to do business in hot, sunny, abroad type of places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iand61 said:

Holiday, i’m In the wrong line of work to do business in hot, sunny, abroad type of places.

Lol have a nice holiday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, itsnowjoke said:

Lol have a nice holiday 

Cheers mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that cold front cleared quicker than I expected. Wall-to-wall sunshine for the past hour; very pleasant and fresh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The front as stuck here and seems to remain in situ - only pesky light drizzle but hardly an inspiring day after quite a decent sunny start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...