DiagonalRedLine

Midlands Regional Discussion

My Accuweather is saying 27 degrees C. May top out around 29-30. There is a good s/westerly breeze here on the Wolds so it's at least keeping the air moving. 

Beautiful sunny day. (Remaining positive).

Reached 31.1 in the shade with 49% humidity. I so want some rain.

Here in Dudley 27.5c   Should break yesterdays temp of 28.2c   still quite clody though.

Made it up to 29.2 °C while it was still sunny -- so just a couple of tenths away from my 2018 high. It's fallen back a couple of degrees now there's 90% cloud cover, but the humidity is still making it feel pretty muggy. Just walked up from town -- around 10-15 minutes up a steepish hill -- and just that bit of effort has left me needing a shower and a change of shirt.

Highest its been all day now at 29.3c    maybe wont quite break the 30c threshold today  buts its warm enough  

We edged just above 30°C an hour or so ago, despite the extra cloud this afternoon and a noticeable breeze. Currently 28.9°C

Took a walk up to Chessetts Wood this morning, very picturesque but bloomin' hot 🌞

Bish

I need to get some weather stuff set up here. Relying on Accuweather which says we are currently 32 degrees. 

Still not made 30C here this summer, it is literally the only thing missing this wonderful year. It seems so hard to achieve these days, compared to the 90s. So many 27-28s this summer but can't make 30, this week surely?

Sunny again now, was a bit cloudy from 12-3 but we just stayed out of that mass of cloud sat over Wales most of the day.

Finally hit 30C here this summer, though there was a real possibility that this would be the best summer in my memory yet still not hit 30.

Starting to cool now however still 26.3c   could be a struggle to sleep tonight 

Slowly cooling now but recorded 31.6C earlier ☀️☀️🌡️🌡️

Although there has been bits of cloud, I don't think its covered the sun at all so I think that has helped the temps reach this far :) 

Edited by Sparkiee storm

43 minutes ago, Snowy L said:

Finally hit 30C here this summer, though there was a real possibility that this would be the best summer in my memory yet still not hit 30.

That's still a possibility for me. Would be quite an interesting little footnote!

July is now the third consecutive month to record more than 200 hours of sunshine here. Up to April 2018 there had only been three other months reaching this value in the last 18 years!

Oregon clock for the bedroom says 24.7 degrees C and sunny cloud. There is a bit of a breeze this morning.  

Quite easy to stay out of the sun, as per warnings, as it's cloudy now, but still warm.

Nice cool breeze last night and this morning, hope it keeps up when we get full sun this afternoon.

Raining! And I'd thought the "rain band" had died out before getting here when I went out to sunshine at 7.30 this morning.....

Really hot again. Slight breeze but cloud and sun. Temp on car reading 28 - 32 degrees and Met Office storm warning for Friday in East Midlands.

20180724_133549.jpg