Midlands Regional Discussion

13 minutes ago, Polar Maritime said:

Front incoming from the west, Will be interesting where/if any snow falls from this. The North Midlands here is under a yellow warning for snow and ice from 3pm. A little further North than net/wx expected

440683472_viewimage-2020-02-10T105755_515.thumb.png.239dfb62429003187f22b81f3c04d092.png

Screenshot_20200210_105305_com.android.chrome.jpg

Quite a few showers about  going by the radar   more than i thought.  You can already see it turning to sleet in Dudley    

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I have to reply to this because it's misleading the entire thread, iv studied radars and the weather all my life, the low pressure that formed along the south side of the main low is pushing east,

Nathan "not a weatherman" Rao of the Express says "Army on Standby as heaviest SNOWFALL hits in next 24 hours" What a bellend!    

Posted Images

Guest Delete Me

It seems the GFS was onto something....for once!

Snowing heavy in Stoke on and off - ground is saturated due to heavy rain and the outside air temperature is 2.8c.

11 minutes ago, Carl46Wrexham said:

If I can get snow at 79m above sea level you guys east of me who live at modest height have a good chance.

You might be right there Carl but I'm a bit further south so sleet( at best) for me I think.

Edited by Fozfoster

First snow of winter in Stoke. It's been very windy all morning and now suddenly it's gone calm but the snow is falling. Ground far too warm and saturated to settle though.

• Like 2
Guest Delete Me

Sticking to our car park and is showing signs of sticking on the main road.

Surprised really as when i looked the 850 temps were -4c with 2m temps at 5c