Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DiagonalRedLine

Midlands Regional Discussion

Recommended Posts

Heavy flurry in centre of brum 30 mins ago ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Net weather radar watching like a being a bowling pin in an alley haha.

trying gauge whether one of of those showers is gonner hit you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So here's me moaning about not having any snow and I'm talking to people at work (in the South) who are moaning about having snow!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stripeyfox said:

So here's me moaning about not having any snow and I'm talking to people at work (in the South) who are moaning about having snow!

 

Oh don't get me started. People in London cry their eyes out like their entire lives are over because of half an inch of slush that's gone by lunch time. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sun trying to show it's face here now, temp slowly on the up, 1.2C.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DIS1970 said:

Sun trying to show it's face here now, temp slowly on the up, 1.2C.

You must live in a little microclimate   here in Upper Gornal its 0.4c   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Light flurries on and off for the past hour giving some sugar coating dustings in places.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plenty of showers blowing inland now, Already a fresh covering here..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, weirpig said:

You must live in a little microclimate   here in Upper Gornal its 0.4c   

Looks like you're a hundred metres higher than me, may have something to do with it, or the batteries are starting to cook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DIS1970 said:

Looks like you're a hundred metres higher than me, may have something to do with it, or the batteries are starting to cook.

Ahh  Didnt realise you were that low down   that could make all the difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Weatherman662 said:

Hopefully never, Stoke can get there's for once ?

lol no way you had yours on Tuesday!!!!!! we had next to nothing, its our turn today lol.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, #windysnow# said:

When do the winds turn more NNE????

I think they’re due to swing round between 11-12ish 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, #windysnow# said:

lol no way you had yours on Tuesday!!!!!! we had next to nothing, its our turn today lol.

 

I had next to nothing in Stoke.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big shower to my north east, heading south west. Think it may just pass to my north though.

Edited by MattStoke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MattStoke said:

Big showing to my north east, heading south west. Think it may just pass to my north though.

Yes straight for my house in Talke mate. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Delete Me

Snow in north Stoke, radar shows a good 30 minutes of ppn and then more following.

Love a good Humberside streamer lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Paul Faulkner said:

Snow in north Stoke, radar shows a good 30 minutes of ppn and then more following.

Love a good Humberside streamer lol

Passing just to my north. Sums up this winter. Very frustrating ? 
Edit: As soon as I said that, a flurry started.

Edited by MattStoke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MattStoke said:

Passing just to my north. Sums up this winter. Very frustrating ? 

Yeah Snowing in Talke now mate. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sun broken through now, forget anything now, latest GFS look pretty grim as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DIS1970 said:

Sun broken through now, forget anything now, latest GFS looks pretty grim as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • A nip in the air once the rain clears with strong winds in the next few days

    A cold front is bringing rain over England and Wales this morning with a coolness behind it. The risk of frost appears with gales for the SW on Thursday and a chilly north wind for all by Friday. Read the full update here

    Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

    Hurricane Teddy and eastern Canada

    Hurricane Teddy is forecast to transition before it makes landfall over Nova Scotia midweek then impacting Newfoundland but there is already wet and windy weather reaching eastern Canada Read more here

    Jo Farrow
    Jo Farrow
    Latest weather updates from Netweather
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...