Midlands Regional Discussion

1 minute ago, andy_leics22 said:

I hope it starts snowing in Leicester before 6pm. I just text my mum and guarantee'd her it will have turned to snow there by then. Bit of a bold prediction, I admit ?

oops, i think you're stuffed then, if you want lying snow ? 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I have to reply to this because it's misleading the entire thread, iv studied radars and the weather all my life, the low pressure that formed along the south side of the main low is pushing east,

Nathan "not a weatherman" Rao of the Express says "Army on Standby as heaviest SNOWFALL hits in next 24 hours" What a bellend!    

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Fozfoster said:

I think today the front comes in to early (daylight) so warmer uppers. Rain to back edge snow. Hope I’m wrong but that’s it for Warwick. Should have better luck elsewhere. 

Foz

looking like what i thought earlier.............?

Still raining in Notts. Could be very icy tomorrow morning as temps look to drop below freezing overnight.

According to my weather app radar it should change to snow in around an hour

Edited by Ninman

It's all stopped now, 0.6C and we still had nothing but sleety stuff. Hopefully something tonight will deliver, it's certainly cold enough and very hard to understand why it never turned to proper snow. Time of day shouldn't matter, there's been no sun to melt anything and temps/dps have been low enough since midday.