Midlands Regional Discussion

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I have to reply to this because it's misleading the entire thread, iv studied radars and the weather all my life, the low pressure that formed along the south side of the main low is pushing east,

Nathan "not a weatherman" Rao of the Express says "Army on Standby as heaviest SNOWFALL hits in next 24 hours" What a bellend!    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, stripeyfox said:

Is that what this is? Still trying to learn from you good people

image.thumb.png.f7f60359bf89076372d07bc53ab7c7e5.png

yeah I think so ? 

Although my METO forecast has now removed heavy snow symbols for tonight, so if it is it may not becoming in my direction ?

Wondering if we've just missed out on the "sweet spot" in Stoke. Too much West in the wind this morning and looks like a bit too much North now. Good news for Shropshire & the WM.

Edited by davehsug

I should like to note that today will be my last day living in this house, which I have been since I was 7. I'm  moving tomorrow (only a few doors up the road, so I'll still be in Walsall Wood) so it's nice to have snow here on my last day. Looks like it's starting to clear up unfortunately. Still good while it lasted. Shouldn't really wish it to be deep really considering. Can't help it though ?

Edited by Walsall Wood Snow
  • Like 1
Just now, Walsall Wood Snow said:

I should like to note that today will be my last day living in this house, which I have been save I was 7. nI'm moving tomorrow (only a few doors up the road, so I'll still be in Walsall Wood) so it's nice to have snow here on my last day. Looks like it's starting to clear up unfortunately. Still good while it lasted. Shouldn't really wish it to be deep really considering. Can't help it though ?

What a nice way to say goodbye to your house, is the snow thawing?

19 minutes ago, davehsug said:

Wondering if we've just missed out on the "sweet spot" in Stoke. Too much West in the wind this morning and looks like a bit too much North now. Good news for Shropshire & the WM.

Stoke looks like being one of the best spots to me.