Midlands Regional Discussion

Revoltingly slushy wet sleet is splatting against the windows now in TF3 - from the south/south-east. 

Really, really glad I'm now in cosy pyjamas and tucked up in bed with a hot water bottle - not ill, just knackered and decided to abandon housework in favour of knitting in bed! Gives me a grandstand view to the S/SW and a lamp-post for later... 

• Like 2
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I have to reply to this because it's misleading the entire thread, iv studied radars and the weather all my life, the low pressure that formed along the south side of the main low is pushing east,

Nathan "not a weatherman" Rao of the Express says "Army on Standby as heaviest SNOWFALL hits in next 24 hours" What a bellend!    

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, BleakMidwinter said:

Revoltingly slushy wet sleet is splatting against the windows now in TF3 - from the south/south-east. 

Really, really glad I'm now in cosy pyjamas and tucked up in bed with a hot water bottle - not ill, just knackered and decided to abandon housework in favour of knitting in bed! Gives me a grandstand view to the S/SW and a lamp-post for later... 

I'm not holding out much hope for this evening but will be keeping a close eye on it anyway

33 minutes ago, BleakMidwinter said:

Knitting...

...heh, the euphemisms you crazy kids use these days ;)

Stopped now but was chucking it down at a harsh 45-degree angle for ages in Telford TF3... 

About an inch lying, I think, including on wet tarmac car-park after heavy rain earlier. Looks pretty wet, but am not going out to find out!