Sign in to follow this  
TomSE12

RYDER CUP "FANTASY" COMPETITITION

Well what can I say, it's not often, I win one of my own Competitions!! :nonono:

Congratulations to J10 for being a gallant runner-up. Had I known J10 was a Golf fan, would have sent him an invite, into the other "Fantasy" Golf Competitions I've hosted, this season. I certainly will from now on. J10's entry was clear, concise and to the "tee". (Sorry, no pun intended but he had cottoned onto the fact, you needed to predict both morning Foursomes plus all the Singles matches.) :clapping:

A very solid performance from PHIL_NW and had he been able to post up his predictions for the first day Foursomes, may well have pinches 2nd place, from J10. :clap:

To those entrants, that finished at the bottom of the table, it's important to make sure you read the Format and fully understand, all the elements of the Competition. Fortunately, no entry fees were paid and no prize money, was at stake!! 

In a short while, I'll post up more details of possible "Fantasy" Golf Competitions, I'd like to "host".

A big thanks to everyone, for participating!! :clapping:

Regards,

Tom. :hi:🏌️‍♂️

What a fantastic performance from "our boys". A very disappointing one, from the U.S.A!! They seemed a very disparate, indeed desperate bunch, at times!!

Would suggest that Rickie Fowler and Bubba Watson, should perform their very amusing "rap parody", that they recorded with fellow Tour Pro's, Ben Crane and Hunter Mahan, to cheer up their U.S. team mates. See video, below:

A few Ladies from the European Tour, responded in like. See video, below:

Think Europe win again, what say you? Really not sure about Bubba, in that "get-up!!" :nonono:

That was my first attempt at "hosting" a Matchplay event. As I stated at the start of the thread, was concerned about the quick turnaround in matches after the Morning Sessions, which prevented me including the predicting of the Afternoon Fourballs, in the Competition. I think it worked really well, on the whole and I really enjoyed, hosting it. I hope you all enjoyed, entering!!

If there's enough interest, would like to "host" a "Fantasy" Competition on the World Cup of Golf, which will be held at the Metropolitan Golf Club, Melbourne, Australia, 22nd-25th November. I can virtually host it, while I'm on my virtual trip!!

Please let me know if you're interested, in entering. 

Anyway, onwards and upwards!! Off to continue the Champions League Competition and Autumn "Fantasy" Racing.

Regards.

Tom. :hi:🏌️‍♂️