Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?
Lauren

Holiday destinations that you disliked....

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lauren said:

Went with parents in 2008 and with a boyfriend in 2009 and he kept saying he was going to leave. 10 years later he's still there 🤣

I went to Alykes for the first time in 2015, back again next June for a fortnight 🤗

Absolutely love it there 😍

Edited by philglossop

My first proper holiday with my other half (our own holiday) was Hayling Island. It wasn't fun at all. Guess maybe because we're quite young and it seems more tailored for older people

Abu Dhabi. I was only there for a day when my onward flight to Sydney was delayed. It was a day too long. Hotel was nice....but as a destination? Awful! 

Benidorm.

since the tv show took off, the place has turned into a cess pit.

it is basically Blackpool with more sunshine, higher temperatures and tall buildings.

just hearing the name makes me shudder.

I was last there around 6-7 years ago due to mothers birthday and a prostitute wanted me and my father to tag team her.....decided there and then I would never set foot in the place again for as long as live.

On 02/07/2018 at 12:17, suffolkboy_ said:

Abu Dhabi. I was only there for a day when my onward flight to Sydney was delayed. It was a day too long. Hotel was nice....but as a destination? Awful! 

I have a mate in Dubai who's ATC  ,it's just a dusty Arab s hi te hole with tall buildings  and 50 c heat,awful. 

Maldives was disappointing..now i know how Robinson Crusoe must have felt.

20 hours ago, cheeky_monkey said:

Maldives was disappointing..now i know how Robinson Crusoe must have felt.

I honestly don't know how anyone could be disappointed with the Maldives. It is paradise. I get if you're after an active holiday you would find it disappointing but I don't think the Maldives hides that it's a complete chill out destination apart from some diving and sailing.

Rhyl   a right doghole.   I always classed myself as working class  after visiting i realised i was middle

3 minutes ago, weirpig said:

Rhyl   a right doghole.   I always classed myself as working class  after visiting i realised i was middle

Quite like Rhyl 😂

India I didn’t like. Too much filth. The dumped plastic bag country of the world. 

I also wondered where all those people (including whole families on one bike) were going. Round and round the block?

4 minutes ago, Snipper said:

India I didn’t like. Too much filth. The dumped plastic bag country of the world. 

I also wondered where all those people (including whole families on one bike) were going. Round and round the block?

Often wondered that , same in provincial  Greek towns they just drive around them with no purpose, lol