Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Stormchaser Chicken George Day 7 Wyoming

Tom Lynch

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

We are in Jamestown , North Dakota.  Chased a few storms back to the town. 

Todays choices are slightly hard but as tomorrow looks to be the main chance for tornadoes we may just head back west . So we may  be heading towards Wyoming to put us in a good position.  We may get some storms to keep us happy. 

George

• Like 1

Posted

Confirmed tornado numbers (CONUS) for May 2018 are 118, compared to the ten yr average of 306 (2001-2011). Not an all time low but not far off it. Five of the above were the brief twin landspouts near Cove, CO. 

Finding a tornado this season has been a struggle for sure.

Edited by nsrobins

Posted

We are now sat in Sundance, Wyoming close to Devils Tower, i.e Close Encounters.  We are in line for tomorrows action.  We are still keeping our fingers crossed for some stormage for tonight. 

George 

Posted

On the way here we passed a  few extinct volcanoes and the South Dakota sign

Edited by Tom Lynch
Stupidity

I still see you in Jamestown, ND. Do I need to set my browser to follow you or is there -an issue with the radar tracker? I've been follwoing you for the last couple of days on the radar and it worked fine, but my Chrome updated and since then I see you as stationary.

33 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I still see you in Jamestown, ND. Do I need to set my browser to follow you or is there -an issue with the radar tracker? I've been follwoing you for the last couple of days on the radar and it worked fine, but my Chrome updated and since then I see you as stationary.

I think that will be because the laptop wasn't turned on today, as we were just travelling. I imagine that as soon as it gets switched on tomorrow it will update our location.

2 minutes ago, Jon B said:

I think that will be because the laptop wasn't turned on today, as we were just travelling. I imagine that as soon as it gets switched on tomorrow it will update our location.

Ok, thanks for letting me know.